surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
WC is very comfortable to grab this Shield title now. Gamer had a good start initially with RR ( i think 100+ in first 20 overs ) but terrific bowling from Raiders Eleven.

I can see some change in strategies of Raiders Eleven though ;) some good signs to RE players about the manager(who usually spends more time in TM than with his players :p )

@ Gamer : Tough luck gamer.. I thought you could win but better luck next time. Tbh, Your team have improved a lot better than other teams here from last season. Keep it up. :thumbs Oh, I am loosing 6000 VCash though :p

arunj1

Club Cricketer
Well played Raiders Eleven:clap...tough luck Gamer :(...

Thanks Griffo for organizing the Shield :clap;)

gamerkid22

National Board President
Batting collapsed after a good start which was not expected on a hard pitch but no worries as my team did well to reach the finals and have improved a lot comparing to the previous season. WC deserved this victory as his team is way better than me and it would have been unfair he he lost 2 finals in a row. Overall well played WC and congrats for a big victory :) and I am waiting for a party now :p.

Special thanks to Amodh, Suren, Griffo, WC, KX and other members(sorry if I forgot to mention any name) who supported me and always backed me up from the start of the shield, saying that my team is performing well and have a big chance to reach the finals atleast.

Once again thanks everyone and congrats WC. An interesting fact is that last season i ended up at no.3 and this season i ended up at no.2 who knows i might end at no.1 in the next season:p but it will be more difficult. Sorry for those who have lost their vcash.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
An interesting fact is that last season i ended up at no.3 and this season i ended up at no.2 who knows i might end at no.1 in the next season:p but it will be more difficult. Sorry for those who have lost their vcash.

Another interesting fact is, on both the occasions, Indian BT teams reached the finals ( Amodh, WC and Gamer ) which is suprising me a bit. I have seen Australian BT and English BT teams quite lucky (atleast with their YPs). ;) It will be nice if it happens in real life Australian series as well. :p ( Just kidding )

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks Griffo for organizing the Shield

No problem

I think its time to answer a question, where from here? Who wants to be in the big comp and who wants this to continue

Tarzan

Chairman of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Profile Flag
India
Congrates WC.... Better luck next time Gamer...

and this is for you both.

finalnz0.jpg

This will be memory of your final. And none will erase this.

Last edited:

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
I could run it again but it would be off forum as im trying leave PC

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Ive already organized another tournament for next season, we have 6 teams at the moment but looking to grow. If your the ability of a shield team or a bit more BT Mail The Top Class Kids

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ive already organized another tournament for next season, we have 6 teams at the moment but looking to grow. If your the ability of a shield team or a bit more BT Mail The Top Class Kids

That means i alone have to run Shield V4 :( I hope my friend Gamer and Amul will be with me in organising this as well as all the Shield teams :) anyway Griffo :cool: All The best :thumbs

whens v4?

You wanna take part Voldi :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread