Cricket 24 - General Discussion

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@JNT BA @MattW I am facing lots of game crashes after the last patch, especially playing with custom stadiums with career mode
I am submitting the report after every game crash on PS5, does that help?

Is anybody facing the same issues?
No game is running fine on my PS5, you just uninstall and reinstall again the game. Problem for me is Ball hitting sounds are like tennis ball.

Wahldo

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Started a career for the first game since DBC17. What's the point of training? How long are the drills and are they necessary?
I don't train at all and my player is rated in the 90s.

It's just superficial.

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
I don't train at all and my player is rated in the 90s.

It's just superficial.

It's a shame so little love has been be shown towards career mode, it's always been my go to mode in BA games but after so many iterations the lack of progression in it just feels lazy.

All about those sweet sweet licenses now.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's a shame so little love has been be shown towards career mode, it's always been my go to mode in BA games but after so many iterations the lack of progression in it just feels lazy.

If anything we should be having a better experience in career mode with the additional licenses to provide more authenticity.

Feels like a massive, missed opportunity to not have a better career mode option.

Wahldo

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I submitted a ticket for the career mode crashes when switching from around to over the wicket and as soon as a match concludes.

moon89

School Cricketer
Yeah I'm stuck in a loop of Career Mode game crashes. Finished a game, game crashes, open the game, return to the same point when the game is finished, Player of the match is announced and the game crashes again.

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner

Its why I am playing a custom test world championship involving 16 teams. I am currently playing on day two of Italy v Malaysia with Malaysia 7 down with 185 on the board. To be fair the bowling experience has been very good.

Career mode is like my underpants: strip away the outer layer and there is very little to see let alone get excited about.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Yes, you have no idea how valuable those reports are when it comes to tracking and sorting issues on the consoles.
Any chance of the circle (which looks like the camera radius) being removed from the outfield in some instances? Really off putting bowling in career mode (shown in the replay as features three too)

Attachments

• PXL_20240104_154951266.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240104_154951266.MP.jpg
    7.3 MB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread