Cricket 24 - General Discussion

V13w3r

School Cricketer
Paying attention to the speedometer is a waste of time, you can bowl 95mph off cutters.
Tested this more today and mine does the opposite.
If I reduce the pace bowling speed to 10, the ball floats down the wicket like a balloon but the speedometer still says 92mph.
If I turn it up to 70, the ball flies realistically but the speedometer reads more like 96mph.
Ye I was trying to reduce pace bowler speed, which according to the sliders should work... floaty nonsense. Seems like they just need to tune things on the back end, don't want to see the fast bowlers clearing 150 consistently...

Ricky14

County Cricketer
Yeah, a lot of times.. Happened yesterday then I recorded a video.. I found that my defence direction was at point but the batsman chose to defend as the bowl was pitching on stumps..

Submitted the ticket but it is just impossible to counter this!!

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Submitted the ticket but it is just impossible to counter this!!
If you use pro control, you can counter the spin bowling a lot with the chip shot. It is really difficult / almost impossible to play chip shot with standard/arcade control as you have to press two buttons with same finger.
(Obviously you are playing a defensive shot here, so doesn't really matter but just putting it out.)

KingsPunjabIsaac

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
On Xbox Series S. I genuinely cannot get the community search to load at all. Ever. I cannot download anything. Any suggestions?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Oh yes. Give me a chance to put info in the top corner like the old Channel 4 broadcasts!
Yeah, you could have two small sections on the top right and left - which are occupied by gameplay stuff, so you'd have to sacrifice those if you wanted more customisation - and choose what you want instead. A mini-scorecard (@Wealey ;)) or even drop in a logo from the academy, such as one for a broadcaster.

1705186391650.png

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Yeah, you could have two small sections on the top right and left - which are occupied by gameplay stuff, so you'd have to sacrifice those if you wanted more customisation - and choose what you want instead. A mini-scorecard (@Wealey ;)) or even drop in a logo from the academy, such as one for a broadcaster.

View attachment 289283

Was watching some highlights other day of Australia in the Windies last 90's.. simple score box.. drop down with the two player names and their scores. So simple so good!

KingsPunjabIsaac

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Tap the home button to bring up the Xbox menu, then go down to the game and choose the ‘Quit’ option. The academy should work when you start up again.
It doesn't work. I've attempted about 10 times and the academy searches just never load, so I can't download anything.

Users who are viewing this thread