Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Wahldo

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Anyone else experiencing frequent HARD crashes since playing on the most recent build? PS5.
I did for quite some time in two instances. Firstly when switching from over to around the wicket with my career playee and secondly when the match ended. Between the post match conference and returning to the career home screen a hard crash would occur.

Strangely the last while I haven't had any and all happened post patch.

noys390

County Cricketer
Any tricks or tips to stop the batter playing forward defence in the wrong direction against spin?

The problem is that particular shorter length delivery that spins in at pace. It is almost unplayable for me (obv I am not the greatest player but still that length at pace coming in is really tough)

As others have said, defending to an incoming short of length spin delivery is not working in C24 properly. In addition the sweep/ reverse sweeps are also not being played out correctly to spinners in many cases. These issues were not there in C22, these are introduced newly. If BAnt cares to patch it then fine else what I suggest is to tune down the 'spin revolution' slider.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
As others have said, defending to an incoming short of length spin delivery is not working in C24 properly. In addition the sweep/ reverse sweeps are also not being played out correctly to spinners in many cases. These issues were not there in C22, these are introduced newly. If BAnt cares to patch it then fine else what I suggest is to tune down the 'spin revolution' slider.
I hope they fix it in the patch tomorrow. Like you said the special shots don't trigger on most of the occassions, making it fairly difficult to score against spinners. @JNT BA @MattW

MARK99ZA

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is this bug on classic or arcade controls? I use classic controls and find defending off the backfoot is OK

nawaz1996

School Cricketer
I think I broke the game... set an all off side field with a 1st and 3nd slip or just a 2nd, bowl it as wide as you can outside off...

I'm getting 8 and 9 wickets a innings bowling leg spin for under 10 runs on legendary
Even I am getting the edges to slip with just having a 2nd slip and bowling wide outside off stump. Lyon got a 5fer on a day 1 green track.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread