Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Said it before and I'll say it again... since NACON it's all been downhill. The pressure of multiple games. Tennis is early access. But the truth is the last 3-4 games have all been early access.

Some of the guys at BA are class acts. I feel for them. They must be under insane pressure.

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Said it before and I'll say it again... since NACON it's all been downhill. The pressure of multiple games. Tennis is early access. But the truth is the last 3-4 games have all been early access.

Some of the guys at BA are class acts. I feel for them. They must be under insane pressure.
It seems that the games are being catered for 14 year olds lead by a 14 year old.

PJ13

Club Captain
Since you listed out the issues with this patch, kindly list out the good things it had. Please don't say it is the updated IPL roster and jerseys because most of us in this community don't care about it as much as gameplay improvements
I don't think anyone cares about the rosters or jerseys. CC makes them perfectly anyway and then they're not locked because of being licenced.

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Since you listed out the issues with this patch, kindly list out the good things it had. Please don't say it is the updated IPL roster and jerseys because most of us in this community don't care about it as much as gameplay improvements
Babar's new beard

shan111

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have officially given up batting for now. I just don't have the time to get used to the late pitch marker. Can't believe I have to tinker around with Custom sliders again to make like the way it was before. Thank god Ross is not an admin here or else I would be banned just like I got blocked for this comment.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer

The writing was on the wall before the Nacon partnership. I remember reading on Glassdoor about employee reviews, all of which said he was an absolute nightmare to work for, unrealistic expectations etc.

Not defending Nacon as they are just as bad as each other. I’d dare say if Cricket 24 didn’t sell well, Big Ant could well have folded.

luckysoni

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Well they have finally succeeded on making the game [especially batting which was most enjoyable thing] completely unplayable & with new showcase of how to good/bad they can make new licenses/teams/jerseys/babar's wax cladded shining beard , they can dream of getting their next new game ready to fly off the shelves .
since also the c24 players wont be able to play game now...:angry:

now I don't care what someone here says to defend BA , i myself 've already done it enough earlier , this had to be their best game as per their promises/feature lists but now they have successfully made it is their shittiest game considering game's current state...Totally unplayable ..... if they correct it to a playable state like before in next patch including spin defend, special shot correction then only i m going to play it again (bcoz anyway i m not able to play it now ) , or else its final goodbye from my end.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Well they have finally succeeded on making the game [especially batting which was most enjoyable thing] completely unplayable & with new showcase of how to good/bad they can make new licenses/teams/jerseys/babar's wax cladded shining beard , they can dream of getting their next new game ready to fly off the shelves .

now I don't care what someone here says to defend BA , i myself 've already done it enough earlier , this had to be their best game as per their promises/feature lists but now they have successfully made it is their shittiest game considering game's current state...Totally unplayable ..... if they correct it to a playable state like before in next patch including spin defend, special shot correction then only i m going to play it again (bcoz anyway i m not able to play it now ) , or else its final goodbye from my end.

This issue in Offline or Online , As I played Online , Batting looks cool and more challenging on hard mode. Keeper also now stands near to stump while throw came back

luckysoni

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
This issue in Offline or Online , As I played Online , Batting looks cool and more challenging on hard mode. Keeper also now stands near to stump while throw came back
it's for offline only...i don't play online so cant comment on that one....online gameplay may have a good experience ....i dont know abt that

Last edited:

PJ13

Club Captain

The game is certainly not unplayable. I agree, it could be a lot better but it's still playable. The batting changes while unnecessary and unwanted certainly aren't as bad as people are making it out to be. Just got to learn it which is nothing new with these games. Certainly needs fixing in certain areas but I'm still having fun.

Users who are viewing this thread