SalmanWahidi's Creations for Cricket 24

Hey, everyone. I am a content creator for Cricket 24. I mostly make bats, but also playfaces sometimes. Please do checkout the thread for my work. If you like my work, please download and rate 5 stars, as it makes it easier for others to find my stuff online. All my work is editable and re-sharable (and always will be), so feel free to use my content in your works/uploads.

How to Request Bat:
Write the full name of the bat (i.e. GN Victus 750). Also, make sure to attach 3 pictures of the requested bat (front, back, side). The picture needs to be high quality and not blurry. I should be able to zoom in to read any text that may be on the bat. If I can't, I won't be able to make it.

My Cricket 24 Bats Collection:
Link to spreadsheet

My Cricket 24 Bat Making Tutorial (template included):

My Cricket 24 Playfaces:

Fakhar Zaman
Haris Rauf
Hunain Shah
Imad Wasim
Mohammad Amir
Naseem Shah
Sahibzada Farhan
Shadab Khan
Sohail Khan
Ubaid Shah
Zaman Khan

Pitch Conditions Spreadsheet (Community Project):
Link to spreadsheet

My Cricket 24 Slider Sets:
Link to spreadsheet

My IDs:
Cricket Academy Username: SalmanWahidi
Twitter/X: SalmanWahidi (primary contact outside Planet Cricket)

Last edited:
Tried my best, but there's something off about how his face is translating into the game. It's just not coming out exactly like him.
I am new to this playface stuff, so take this with a pinch of salt. But, I think changing the shape of the playface's eyebrows to a more curved shape might help? As well as that, try to make the face a little bit more brown? Try to make the chin a tiny bit longer as well.

Screenshot_20240526_224354_Chrome.png

I am new to this playface stuff, so take this with a pinch of salt. But, I think changing the shape of the playface's eyebrows to a more curved shape might help? As well as that, try to make the face a little bit more brown? Try to make the chin a tiny bit longer as well.

View attachment 294775
Thanks for the advice! Will see what I can do.

Users who are viewing this thread