Cricket 24 - General Discussion

I don't know if anyone else has this issue or its just me or if this has been raised before but I have restarted playing the game after a while and simply find it difficult to score with left handed batsmen.

Why is the academy servers so bad since C22 game?

I tried to download few teams the academy went offline for like 6 times in 0.30 hr.

BA best feature was the academy since Don Bradman days but heck even that is broken up pretty sums up their product.

Guys! There is 1 more issue. Request someone to please read this post and experiment, I feel confident you'll get same results.

When batting against pace bowlers using arcade control, it is not possible to hit the gap between cover and point if playing on the front foot. The ball will go straight to cover position. Sometimes it can still work if the ball is pitched way outside off stump. But if ball pitches around 5th or 6th stump line, it does not work. Ball goes straight to cover position.

I was playing on custom difficulty (Hard and then some sliders moved towards Hardest) and did not use any grounded aggressive / special type shot. Simple cover drive pressing the Attack shot type button.

While this might not be a major issue for several players, because it happens only when
a. Bowler type is pace bowlers, AND
b. Shot is played on the front foot

But still, I found it mildly frustrating tbh. This issue existed in Cricket 22 as well but was resolved by BA. In that game, the issue was present on both front and back foot so it was very irritating. Here it only happens on front foot.
Totall agree with this, it’s annoying and makes me go back to Cricket 22

Thinking of upgrading console, Is there any difference playing C24 on Ps5 compared to PS4, apart from maybe loading times ?

Thinking of upgrading console, Is there any difference playing C24 on Ps5 compared to PS4, apart from maybe loading times ?
I don't think it's worth upgrading hardware unless you are planning to play other games. C24 has a decent graphics but not a graphical masterpiece like some triple-A RPG games. Maybe C26 would become that !!

The amount of effort BA puts into anti-piracy measures to then brag about on Twitter is so odd.

Good job this thread hasn't passed 750 pages mostly of folk complaining about stuff that doesn't work properly in the actual game.

And I don't even own the game to be annoyed about it haha

The amount of effort BA puts into anti-piracy measures to then brag about on Twitter is so odd.

Good job this thread hasn't passed 750 pages mostly of folk complaining about stuff that doesn't work properly in the actual game.

And I don't even own the game to be annoyed about it haha
I owned it on PS5 and playing it and I never played on pc but I will buy it if it's on sale of any extent.

Users who are viewing this thread