T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

This has been a great comeback in the second half of the innings from Uganda. Afghans were looking like they'd easily get beyond 200.
Yup just 40 runs in last 5 overs. Wickets always is crucial no matter the pitch type.

No surprises with either of the results. This WC has already surpassed a few of the previous attempts just because of the sheer variety of sides. It feels like an actual WC before they inevitably turn into a full member exclusive event.

USA are just chilling and relaxing and watching the games on there off days to see the competition

India only have Bumrah. Siraj is wayward, Arshdeep wont be playing in the XI, Pandya is ammm, moody! So definitely Pakistan have an advantage.

Also if anyone can bottle this, its going to be Africa lol!

Arshdeep will play over Siraj.

braveheart-william-death-to-the-english-x1ara8icvrldioza.gif

don't feel bad my English friends. I always try to root for the underdog. For example.

Afghanistan vs Uganda, I was rooting for Uganda
Namibia vs Oman, I was rooting for Oman

and for future matches

England vs Scotland, i'll root for Scotland
India vs USA, i'll root for USA
Pakistan vs Canada, i'll root for Pakistan... basically anyone vs Pakistan i'll root for Pakistan...

see always rooting for the underdogs

don't feel bad my English friends. I always try to root for the underdog. For example.

Afghanistan vs Uganda, I was rooting for Uganda
Namibia vs Oman, I was rooting for Oman

and for future matches

England vs Scotland, i'll root for Scotland
India vs USA, i'll root for USA
Pakistan vs Canada, i'll root for Pakistan... basically anyone vs Pakistan i'll root for Pakistan...

see always rooting for the underdogs
Pakistan vs Canada you rooting for Pakistan is also rooting for underdogs! Surely eh?

Huh, Scotland and England have never played a T20 game before?

Users who are viewing this thread