T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

So Pakistani think tank never discussed the super over and planned for such situations... of course
Post automatically merged:

Indians paid umpires to make USA win

Netravalkar looks frazzled.

That was an unreal catch. :clap

Pakistan are going to win
star-trek-data.gif

Unreal stuff from Sub Continent discards! Absolutely unreal, but then, Pakistan bowled rubbish in the Super Over as well.

Absolute HUMDINGER!!! What a sensational game this was for USA. The captain's innings played a massive part in the victory today, and the bowlers Nethravalkar and Ali Khan was excellent. I actually watched majority of the game and I sorta wished I was there in Dallas (used to work there; my close famiyl lives minutes away from stadium) to watch this live!!!

For all of USA board's incompetency issues, this is going to be a massive boost for USA cricket as they beat a big cricketing nation and that too in a format where Pakistan is a top drawer.

Beautiful day for cricket. Glad the USA won and humbled this captain.
I mean it. Babar Azam is almost singlehandedly holding our white-ball cricket back. I haven't posted much in this thread because i found it hard to root for this team. At times i even wished the USA won today, when he was batting on 6 off 20 and relied on Shadab to come in and do the hitting.
Today's results rewards a modern approach to T20 cricket, and punishes an outdated one.

Users who are viewing this thread