T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

This will be another bottled ICC tournament for India eventually.

Easy groups, known venues , rigged pitches still can't win one in a decade.

Chokers for a reason.

This will be another bottled ICC tournament for India eventually.

Easy groups, known venues , rigged pitches still can't win one in a decade.

Chokers for a reason.

This WC is arguably even more rigged than the one from last year for us and we’re still being an embarrassment that needs SKY and Bumrah to save us as usual.

India will win by 40+ runs.
tenor.gif

Arise! SIR PATRICK CUMMINS!

Bumrah should be the last Indian player anyone should be criticising at the moment. His knockouts performance could be better but he always does well otherwise

Me after relating this with Indian team :

Indian team should be the last nation anyone should be criticising at the moment. It's knockouts performance could be better but it always does well otherwise :crying: :crying: :crying:

Mark my words, Bumrah will be taken to the cleaners vs Australia. Even in the 50 over World Cup, he wasn't as effective towards the end games as he was is the beginning.

Why doesn’t Bumrah single handedly win games everytime? Is he stupid?

Have I even accused him of it? His performance isn't consistent. I don't think there's any need to take this sarcastic a tone.

Mark my words, Bumrah will be taken to the cleaners vs Australia. Even in the 50 over World Cup, he wasn't as effective towards the end games as he was is the beginning.

Have I even accused him of it? His performance isn't consistent. I don't think there's any need to take this sarcastic a tone.

Yeah, I’m sure the bloke averaging below twenty five in all three formats is inconsistent. I’ve seen it all.

He was also our best bowler in that final but you’re never going to change your mind over that.

Users who are viewing this thread