Cricket Captain 24 is out

WoW the PC steam version sales for cricket captain is stuck at 120 units as per vginsights, no body purchased the game after the initial 4 days , probably this is last version they will release for PC , they will target console and mobile version from next season it seems.

Could be that vginsights is not updated to show sales but they are showing up to date current players online , still seems unlikely that no body purchased the game since 10th of June.

The SteamDB site shows a bit more info. But yes, interesting comparisons from prior years. Granted it's only been out a few weeks.

1719185203025.png

You are bang on the money there. The developer just doesn't seem to have the community and players at the forefront of their plans for the game. I know that the mobile side gets more sales than PC, but it's just not the same as playing on the PC.

You are bang on the money there. The developer just doesn't seem to have the community and players at the forefront of their plans for the game. I know that the mobile side gets more sales than PC, but it's just not the same as playing on the PC.
They are just trying to hunt more users by moving towards console gamers now instead of retaining existing users. I don't think they will find many console gamers playing this game for more than one year now , they might get some sale in this version but I highly doubt they will manage to fool the users twice in the 2025 version.

Users who are viewing this thread