SalmanWahidi's Creations for Cricket 24

Hey, everyone. I am a content creator for Cricket 24. I mostly make bats, but also playfaces sometimes. Please do checkout the thread for my work. If you like my work, please download and rate 5 stars, as it makes it easier for others to find my stuff online. All my work is editable and re-sharable (and always will be), so feel free to use my content in your works/uploads.

How to Request Bat:
Write the full name of the bat (i.e. GN Victus 750). Also, make sure to attach 3 pictures of the requested bat (front, back, side). The picture needs to be high quality and not blurry. I should be able to zoom in to read any text that may be on the bat. If I can't, I won't be able to make it.

My Cricket 24 Bats Collection:
Link to spreadsheet

My Cricket 24 Bat Making Tutorial (template included):

My Cricket 24 Playfaces:

Fakhar Zaman
Haris Rauf
Hunain Shah
Imad Wasim
Mohammad Amir
Naseem Shah
Sahibzada Farhan
Shadab Khan
Sohail Khan
Ubaid Shah
Zaman Khan

Pitch Conditions Spreadsheet (Community Project):
Link to spreadsheet

My Cricket 24 Slider Sets:
Link to spreadsheet

My IDs:
Cricket Academy Username: SalmanWahidi
Twitter/X: SalmanWahidi (primary contact outside Planet Cricket)

Last edited:
Hy guys , Just wanted to tell you that I am also learning to make bats as close as possible to @SalmanWahidi 's bats .
I'll try making according to my capability from his requests list and I'm working on it .
So if you have any other bats requests used by any current batsman I can make them too .
SS Gunther Series , KIPPAX bats are done, he'll upload them whenever he's free .
SS Smacker series , Puma are on the way.
Thanks !!!!

Hy guys , Just wanted to tell you that I am also learning to make bats as close as possible to @SalmanWahidi 's bats .
I'll try making according to my capability from his requests list and I'm working on it .
So if you have any other bats requests used by any current batsman I can make them too .
SS Gunther Series , KIPPAX bats are done, he'll upload them whenever he's free .
Thanks !!!!
Hi bro I have some designs in my mind. How many requests can you take from me?

Thanks !!!!
Good luck my friend with making some bats ..
I've a small request, looked on the academy for the ss limited edition, there are a few but not with the" limited edition" writing and sticker! No rush as always!

Attachments

• LE-scaled.jpg
    LE-scaled.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 7
Just made this logos You can apply on bats you want . Shared Ben stokes bat with red bull logo .

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-11 141730.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-11 141730.png
    481.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot 2024-07-11 141854.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-11 141854.png
    395.4 KB · Views: 12
You can request anything and i'll make it if I can.
Post automatically merged:

Stickers mean which one , the bottom sides ?
Literally just mean the limited edition

Sorry not explained very well, literally just the "limited edition" writing under the sticker below.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240711-100309.png
    Screenshot_20240711-100309.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
Thanks !!!!
This guy is going to put me out of business soon (and I'd love it, as I don't think I'll be able to keep up like I used to due to work load).

This guy is going to put me out of business soon (and I'd love it, as I don't think I'll be able to keep up like I used to due to work load).
Haha bro you are a legend and torchbearer. You started these high quality designs for free of cost even when big ant was charging unrealistically for never-gonna-update bats of 2023 and even they were incomplete. But the thing is I also tried to make these designs and I have so much time these days I can daily make new bats. I tried but could not design. I would request you to make a full tutorial especially on logo designs so it becomes easier for us and for me i am fine with it even if i have to give credit to you in every design. I just want to make bats at the moment´.

Can you make Kookaburra and New balance 24/25 series?

Haha bro you are a legend and torchbearer. You started these high quality designs for free of cost even when big ant was charging unrealistically for never-gonna-update bats of 2023 and even they were incomplete. But the thing is I also tried to make these designs and I have so much time these days I can daily make new bats. I tried but could not design. I would request you to make a full tutorial especially on logo designs so it becomes easier for us and for me i am fine with it even if i have to give credit to you in every design. I just want to make bats at the moment´.

From left to right: beast, kahuna, ghost, rapid, aura, stealth

Attachments

• 2A23353-Beast-3_1.jpg
    2A23353-Beast-3_1.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 2A24130JBU-Jos-Buttler-Replica.jpg
    2A24130JBU-Jos-Buttler-Replica.jpg
    394.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 2A24191-Ghost-1_1.jpg
    2A24191-Ghost-1_1.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 2A24261-Rapid-1_1.jpg
    2A24261-Rapid-1_1.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 2A24412-Aura-2_1.jpg
    2A24412-Aura-2_1.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 2A24471-Stealth-1_1.jpg
    2A24471-Stealth-1_1.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 2

and for new balance 24/25

from left to right:

ind1500, tc660, dc880, heritage, burn

ind in being used by cummins and philipps and heritage was being used by santner in t20 wc 2024

Attachments

• ind1500.jpg
    ind1500.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 3
  • tc660.jpg
    tc660.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 3
  • dc880.jpg
    dc880.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 2
  • heritage.jpg
    heritage.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 1
  • burn.jpg
    burn.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 2
I think 4 of 6 are already in the game .
I'll try other 2 .

and for new balance 24/25

from left to right:

ind1500, tc660, dc880, heritage, burn

ind in being used by cummins and philipps and heritage was being used by santner in t20 wc 2024
Bruh these are already in the game just ind 1500 is not .

Users who are viewing this thread