SalmanWahidi's Creations for Cricket 24

Hey, everyone. I am a content creator for Cricket 24. I mostly make bats, but also playfaces sometimes. Please do checkout the thread for my work. If you like my work, please download and rate 5 stars, as it makes it easier for others to find my stuff online. All my work is editable and re-sharable (and always will be), so feel free to use my content in your works/uploads.

How to Request Bat:
Write the full name of the bat (i.e. GN Victus 750). Also, make sure to attach 3 pictures of the requested bat (front, back, side). The picture needs to be high quality and not blurry. I should be able to zoom in to read any text that may be on the bat. If I can't, I won't be able to make it.

My Cricket 24 Bats Collection:
Link to spreadsheet

My Cricket 24 Bat Making Tutorial (template included):

My Cricket 24 Playfaces:

Fakhar Zaman
Haris Rauf
Hunain Shah
Imad Wasim
Mohammad Amir
Naseem Shah
Sahibzada Farhan
Shadab Khan
Sohail Khan
Ubaid Shah
Zaman Khan

Pitch Conditions Spreadsheet (Community Project):
Link to spreadsheet

My Cricket 24 Slider Sets:
Link to spreadsheet

My IDs:
Cricket Academy Username: SalmanWahidi
Twitter/X: SalmanWahidi (primary contact outside Planet Cricket)

Last edited:
Hey, guys.

I had this project started a while back, but didn't find time to contribute to it — a spreadsheet containing pitch conditions for all the stadiums available in the game (and more). This would help guys like me, who don't watch cricket regularly and don't know/have trouble figuring out the conditions of different stadiums. I am sharing this spreadsheet here and would love to have some of the cricket nerds here to help out in filling it. I want this to be a community project that would help me and others out in enhancing our Cricket 24 experience. I have filled out the data for the 4 Pakistani stadiums and have listed some more. It is missing some stadiums, currently. If you'd like, please, feel free to add the missing data, stadiums, even correct some data if you think it needs correction. Thanks.

Pitch Conditions Spreadsheet Link

Last edited:
I think 4 of 6 are already in the game .
I'll try other 2 .
Post automatically merged:

Bruh these are already in the game just ind 1500 is not .
no bro see the designs its 24/25 series. 2021 and 2023 series also have same names. these are all new designs

Hey, guys.

I had this project started a while back, but didn't find time to contribute to it — a spreadsheet containing pitch conditions for all the stadiums available in the game (and more). This would help guys like me, who don't watch cricket regularly and don't know/have trouble figuring out the conditions of different stadiums. I am sharing this spreadsheet here and would love to have some cricket nerds here to help out in filling this. I want this to be a community project that would help me out and others in enhancing our Cricket 24 experience. I have filled out the data for the 4 Pakistani stadiums and have listed some more. It is missing some stadiums, currently. If you'd like, please, feel free to add the missing data, stadiums, even correct some data if you think it needs correction. Thanks.

This will be an absolute game changer for me. Can't wait until it's completed.

Hey, guys.

I had this project started a while back, but didn't find time to contribute to it — a spreadsheet containing pitch conditions for all the stadiums available in the game (and more). This would help guys like me, who don't watch cricket regularly and don't know/have trouble figuring out the conditions of different stadiums. I am sharing this spreadsheet here and would love to have some cricket nerds here to help out in filling this. I want this to be a community project that would help me out and others in enhancing our Cricket 24 experience. I have filled out the data for the 4 Pakistani stadiums and have listed some more. It is missing some stadiums, currently. If you'd like, please, feel free to add the missing data, stadiums, even correct some data if you think it needs correction. Thanks.

added more into it

Haha bro you are a legend and torchbearer. You started these high quality designs for free of cost even when big ant was charging unrealistically for never-gonna-update bats of 2023 and even they were incomplete. But the thing is I also tried to make these designs and I have so much time these days I can daily make new bats. I tried but could not design. I would request you to make a full tutorial especially on logo designs so it becomes easier for us and for me i am fine with it even if i have to give credit to you in every design. I just want to make bats at the moment´.
Post automatically merged:

Can you make Kookaburra and New balance 24/25 series?
If you have access to Adobe Illustrator, I'd recommend watching some YouTube videos on using Pen Tool, Shapes, Shapebuilder Tool, Gradients, and Simplify Tool. These are the core tools you need to learn to make crisp, good-looking logos. After that, it's just the boring routing of scaling the logo and importing it (takes a few tries, usually) to the game to see if it comes out the way you want on the bat.

Also, you can use my bat template to know the exact dimensions of where you need to place the logo for it to appear on the correct side of the bat.

Literally just mean the limited edition
Sorry not explained very well, literally just the "limited edition" writing under the sticker below.
Actually I was asking about the text or the back bottom sticker as well bcs there's no proper limited edition it's just a black ss there , not the limited edition stickers.
Talking about this logo .
No issue, it has been made just wait to get .

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-12 000412.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-12 000412.png
    516 KB · Views: 11
Actually I was asking about the text or the back bottom sticker as well bcs there's no proper limited edition it's just a black ss there , not the limited edition stickers.
Talking about this logo .
No issue, it has been made just wait to get .
Oh okay. Thank you. Appreciated
The only reason I asked because I saw Dube using this during the world cup and his bat didn't seem personalised.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240711-200532.png
    Screenshot_20240711-200532.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
If you have access to Adobe Illustrator, I'd recommend watching some YouTube videos on using Pen Tool, Shapes, Shapebuilder Tool, Gradients, and Simplify Tool. These are the core tools you need to learn to make crisp, good-looking logos. After that, it's just the boring routing of scaling the logo and importing it (takes a few tries, usually) to the game to see if it comes out the way you want on the bat.

Also, you can use my bat template to know the exact dimensions of where you need to place the logo for it to appear on the correct side of the bat.
Or you could just use Image Trace and Get away with it for the most part.

Could anyone make the Special SS Design that was used by KS Bharat prior to and during the IND Vs. ENG Series in India?

I'm attaching a photo of it:
1720831264186.png
Screenshot_20240713_061846_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread