SalmanWahidi's Creations for Cricket 24

Hey, everyone. I am a content creator for Cricket 24. I mostly make bats, but also playfaces sometimes. Please do checkout the thread for my work. If you like my work, please download and rate 5 stars, as it makes it easier for others to find my stuff online. All my work is editable and re-sharable (and always will be), so feel free to use my content in your works/uploads.

How to Request Bat:
Write the full name of the bat (i.e. GN Victus 750). Also, make sure to attach 3 pictures of the requested bat (front, back, side). The picture needs to be high quality and not blurry. I should be able to zoom in to read any text that may be on the bat. If I can't, I won't be able to make it.

My Cricket 24 Bats Collection:
Link to spreadsheet

My Cricket 24 Bat Making Tutorial (template included):

My Cricket 24 Playfaces:

Fakhar Zaman
Haris Rauf
Hunain Shah
Imad Wasim
Mohammad Amir
Naseem Shah
Sahibzada Farhan
Shadab Khan
Sohail Khan
Ubaid Shah
Zaman Khan

Pitch Conditions Spreadsheet (Community Project):
Link to spreadsheet

My Cricket 24 Slider Sets:
Link to spreadsheet

My IDs:
Cricket Academy Username: SalmanWahidi
Twitter/X: SalmanWahidi (primary contact outside Planet Cricket)

Last edited:
thanks bro❤️❤️
Post automatically merged:

can you do new balance 24/25 i requested??
Bro please check in the game there's already those bats , only one is not in the game NB IND 1500 . Rest are already in the game no designed has been changed .
Kindly Pls check if it's in the game then request

Okay, I'll see what I can do!
Off topic: I know its not the r8 thread to talk on this topic @SalmanWahidi bhai, I am big fan of your creations, it's a big request can you please make the Bangladesh cricket board logo with a tiger template in a single file, many logos have been uploaded in the academy but no one is perfect as ther is (too many anchor points) I think you are the only guy by whom I can trust, please have a go on this logo whenever you get free by any chance, please it's my request.

Attachments

• 309103126_3336015773332880_3804036024556622115_n.jpg
    309103126_3336015773332880_3804036024556622115_n.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 2
Off topic: I know its not the r8 thread to talk on this topic @SalmanWahidi bhai, I am big fan of your creations, it's a big request can you please make the Bangladesh cricket board logo with a tiger template in a single file, many logos have been uploaded in the academy but no one is perfect as ther is (too many anchor points) I think you are the only guy by whom I can trust, please have a go on this logo whenever you get free by any chance, please it's my request.
This will be tricky. A complex design is easier to make, as it does not necessarily have too many anchor points (it's possible to workaround with curves instead of adding anchors points), but whenever there's text involved, it usually requires another logo slot to complete the logo. The text is the problem. I'll see what I can do about it.

Since the Kippax Colossus range is uploaded, has someone tackled the ProBlade?

Users who are viewing this thread