Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Guys, I am just putting it out here: Pitch Conditions Spreadsheet

It's a sheet I made to have the pitch conditions written for most, if not all, of the stadiums in the game. I want it to be a community project where all of us contribute that could help anyone to look for the appropriate pitch conditions to use based on the stadium that they're playing in. I don't know much about the pitches around the world, so hoping some of you that have knowledge about pitches would fill some of the missing data. Feel free to add data, even stadiums, if you'd like. This sheet will be on my main thread as well.

Thanks.

Edit: it's missing some stadiums right now, but I'll add more into it.

It's a sheet I made to have the pitch conditions written for most, if not all, of the stadiums in the game. I want it to be a community project where all of us contribute that could help anyone to look for the appropriate pitch conditions to use based on the stadium that they're playing in. I don't know much about the pitches around the world, so hoping some of you that have knowledge about pitches would fill some of the missing data. Feel free to add data, even stadiums, if you'd like. This sheet will be on my main thread as well.

Thanks.

I wholeheartedly approve of this message.

Smashing work :Claping:

Thanks.

Awesome work brother

1. Edges do go to the keeper and slips but if you are asking about fine edges, they are still missing in the game
2. Stumpings do happen
3. I haven't seen any tailender scoring above 25 runs so far. I could be wrong here though
Last test I played, numbers 9 and 11 both scored 50's against me.
I haven't had any stumpings in tests but got a couple in T20's and ODIs before I stopped playing them. Do you have any in Tests?

Last test I played, numbers 9 and 11 both scored 50's against me.
I haven't had any stumpings in tests but got a couple in T20's and ODIs before I stopped playing them. Do you have any in Tests?
I've had tailenders score excessively, compared with the top order at least. I did some skill comparisons and some seem highly rated. That, or there's some recovery mechanic. It has felt like you can run through six or seven wickets and then the AI team will double their total for several games.

My downloaded teams not available in Play Now mode but in Team Manager they are showing under the Custom tab. Is this a new bug? Haven't been playing for a while.

There should be an option to choose Custom teams in the Play Now choices
It is there when you are in Team Manager but not in Play Now. I don't understand what happened because I have used and downloaded teams since the day of launch. I even tried deleting the old Saved Games folder and start fresh.

Guys, while batting I prefer to set my batsman/keep transparent. On C22, it used to work fine but on C24 it doesn't. At best the batsman stays transparent for a couple of balls and then goes back to non-transparent. Has anyone else faced this? Any known workarounds?

Last edited:
Just a question about a previous subject that's peaked my curiosity now but has anyone actually gotten a stumping during a test match? I've had zero since I started playing this game? Probably close to 100 tests now.

Yes but I was messing around and made their special shots their strength
But no proper ones without doing that? I know it doesn't happen as often in Tests as it does in white ball cricket but it does still happen.

But no proper ones without doing that? I know it doesn't happen as often in Tests as it does in white ball cricket but it does still happen.

Nah, sadly not. In all honesty making it their strength isn't a bad thing. I saw slightly more sweeps aswell

Users who are viewing this thread