(10/7) 35 Over Round 1: Dozy Doosras v Legendary Samurai Penguins

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
That's what happens when you don't select me in the playing XI. I mean come on Zorax, you must select me for the next match.
Why would I do that? This side executed their plans perfectly. We got the desired result. We're installing a new massive pool in the dressing rooms by next week

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
You see Aditya, had you joined our side, I'm pretty sure you would've been in the XI since you would've been active

Viral Shah

International Coach
Its really good to see taking 6 wickets and 4 wickets in one over. And really good batting by us. KIU guys.:thumbs

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Colin did a poor job (*signals a secret thumbs up to him and whispers, "good job"*). I was economical though. Our confidence won't be deterred from this single loss.

Zaxotes

National Board President
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Twenty-Five?!:facepalm

Aussie Team

Panel of Selectors
What else would they win, they suck at everything else..... damn penguin.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
So are we going to have any life for the bowlers at all? 205 in 35 overs is a realistic total on a normal pitch. Try to adjust the ratings slightly such that poor pitches yield scores no more than 195. And I got my prediction right.

It's fantasy Cricket. I don't mind the scores or the pitch. Pretty happy with how the team played. All good guys. :thumbs

Chuck Norris

School Cricketer
The Penguins won the game because they played a legend like me. I doubt they would've even come close to winning if weren't for me!

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Nice effort from Viral. Here, made a whole batch of smores, just for you ;) Give one to King Cricket if you can.

Pace attack is worrying - none of us were brilliant. Top order still firing though :thumbs

And cheers for that Colin :D Have a smore.

Users who are viewing this thread