54th Match - Kings XI Punjab vs Mumbai Indians - PCA Stadium, Mohali

32.png

jacobfelix

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Let's see whether inspirational speeches work....:p

Preity Zinta gives motivational speech to Kings XI players

images

Inspired by Bollywood actress and team co-owner Preity Zinta's motivational speech, Kings XI Punjab will be out there to prove a point or two against table toppers Mumbai Indians in their next IPL match in Mohali on Tuesday, said all-rounder David Hussey.

Kings XI are at the bottom of the points table in the 10-team event with just six points from nine games but Hussey said after Zinta's inspirational chat with the team members, the Chandigarh outfit is determined to put up an impressive show in their last few matches of the tournament.

"The motivational speech by Preity Zinta last night was inspiring. You will see a completely different team against Mumbai Indians tomorrow," Hussey told reporters on the eve of the match.

Asked what Zinta had said in her speech, Hussey, who had made just four runs against Pune Warriors, said, "She told us that we looked a little bit flat. She told us that everyone of us is so talented and we can match any team in the world. It doesn't matter whether we win or lose, but what is important is to put up a good show."

"After that small chat last night, we are determined to finish on a high and put up an entertaining performance for our fans," he added. But achieving it against a formidable Mumbai Indians won't be easy.

Gurjot95

National Board President
Lol, What a stunning a collapse. The team bottom of the table owned the team at top of the table. KXI Really loves to defeat the top team or the champions of the season. They did this last season also when they were at bottom.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great to see Mumbai getting completely owned, had been waiting for such a moment since the start of this IPL.

Now that Delhi is almost eliminated, I watch IPL just to see Mumbai and Chennai ending up on the lose side. :D

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
Though, everyone here won't agree with what I'm saying but... it was looking like a fixed match for me otherwise Suman and Rayudu never gives up their wickets like this, Pollard/Symonds/Blizzard are the players who plays such shots... :(

It was race between MI batsmen who will be out first !!! :facepalm

Giving ball to Suman, Pollard and Rohit (7 overs between them :eek:) seems was part of fixing the match too.

from cricketing perspective, Dhawal bowled really bad, look how Munaf, Harris or PK was bowling. :facepalm Bhargav got wicket because of MI's horrible shot selection. Don't look at him as IPL find. :p

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Unbelievably bad performance from Mumbai. They have looked dominating, but they often show their vulnerabilities like this which could hurt them towards the end of the tournament in crucial games.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I do not know, but i think, MI is trying to avoid top 2 spot. They are trying to be in 3rd spot. They are simply trying to avoid RCB. If my calculation is right, they will settle lfor the 3rd or 4th spot.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Ridiculous, what a match I chose to see. Nothing in it at all just nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread