Mohali

Kings XI Punjab VS Mumbai Indians
Mohali

match no:41 on the way...

Can Kings Xi punjab win this match ??:D

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
I want to see Duminy and Nayar in place of Bravo and Satish

If Zaheer is going to take rest, then dhawal kulkarni shud get a chance ;)

Gurjot95

National Board President
It looks KXI are giving their players rest instead of MI. They are almost playing with new team with 5 new players :laugh

They have decided to go 12-2 at the end of this season :p

Gurjot95

National Board President
KXI gave only 1 extra (wide) and took 9 wickets for 154 runs and that too against MI :eek:. I should be dreaming :sarcasm

Never mind, we are still going to lose :p

Gurjot95

National Board President
Losers beat Toppers :laugh. Can't believe MI which only lost 2 matches lost with KXI who are the worst team in this tournament :facepalm

Finally but late Sanga and Yuvi back to form :banana2

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I feel this is a nice trick to keep the interest for the final four spots till probably the last match of the league stages (or as much as possible). Or else, how can one explain MI losing to the table bottom leaders, Punjab and in the previous game, MI suddenly had a brain freeze and lost their wickets in a heap to Chennai? RCB keeps losing to make things interesting, DC suddenly props up with a win, KKR keeps winning enough to stay in contention, etc.

P

pcfan123

are you suggesting its been fixed to keep the hype up? I doubt that, its Twenty20 Sai, anyone can beat anyone

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I want Irfan back in Indian colors ASAP. He's a great bat and his bowling has improved. Can easily play the 3rd bowlers role and hold up his own at number 7. Better option than his half-brother, anyway.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
are you suggesting its been fixed to keep the hype up? I doubt that, its Twenty20 Sai, anyone can beat anyone

Maybe you're right, but I wont rule my prediction out. Its always been somehow falling into place at the right time for Modi and the IPL (even in the previous seasons).

Params7

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Maybe you're right, but I wont rule my prediction out. Its always been somehow falling into place at the right time for Modi and the IPL (even in the previous seasons).

Nah I doubt it. Some great industry leaders, celebrities, International players are at stake here if they are match fixing. Its just luck riding for Modi right now, has been for a while.

P

pcfan123

Its just too big and public a stage for it to be fixed/scripted. Someone somewhere would have mentioned it by now.

Users who are viewing this thread