IPL 12 Apr - Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians

STLIndian

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nice gesture by Sachin to share the MOTM with Rayudu. These types of things are part of the reason why he's so revered in India.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
@ Binnu - I heard there is a rule where few domestics and few international have only 7 to 8 matches they can play and this rule has been made to allow all player to participate

That's the reason Mumbai is holding back Symonds

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
We once again could see other side of Sachin, how great person he is !!!

I thought Rayudu should have got MOTM for his outstanding batting, but Sachin got it. Sachin also knew it so he shared it with Rayudu. Superb !!! :clap:clap:clap

About the match, MI have shown others what they are capable of. 2 convincing wins consecutively. :cheers MI also shown the weaknesses of RCB yesterday. Jacobs was awesome by attacking Zaheer right from the start. :thumbs

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Those could be fabricated numbers. I would never believe the numbers completely when it comes from Indian media channels.

Ravi Shastri just mentioned what Gaurav was saying, so I am pretty sure those numbers are correct. India winning the World Cup was indeed pretty good for the IPL as its viewership has increased immensely.

Last edited:

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
India winning the World Cup was indeed pretty good for the IPL as its viewership has increased immensely.
Quite the opposite imo. After India's triumph in the WC, I see people are hardly interested in these IPL matches as it is nothing compared to the WC. The fun and the excitement that existed earlier is surely absent this time.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Quite the opposite imo. After India's triumph in the WC, I see people are hardly interested in these IPL matches as it is nothing compared to the WC. The fun and the excitement that existed earlier is surely absent this time.

On a personal level, I got to agree with you. But, figures prove the opposite.

Users who are viewing this thread