IPL 29 Apr - Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Pune Warriors

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Odds from bet365

35th Match - Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Pune Warriors - M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore

30.png

jacobfelix

International Coach
Gayle has gone after Kamran (2-0-37-0)...:cheers All 4 sixes struck so far off his bowling....

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
After 1st innings-
RCB-75% chances
SPW-25% chances

Score like 182 is really very tough to chase, but considering previous matches, when the team batting first scores above 180, it was chased.So it would be interesting to see what happens here.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
When Yuvraj was batting, I was shouting loud with an RCB flag in my hand, whenever someone bowls a dot ball!
And when he lost his wicket, I jumped like hell screaming :D.

A match, which I like the most in this year' IPL so far! Revenge taken against the Pune Warriors, for stealing two of our oldies, Manish & Robbie!

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
When Yuvraj was batting, I was shouting loud with an RCB flag in my hand, whenever someone bowls a dot ball!
And when he lost his wicket, I jumped like hell screaming :D.

A match, which I like the most in this year' IPL so far! Revenge taken against the Pune Warriors, for stealing two of our oldies, Manish & Robbie!

What revenge you are talking about? That's not called a REVENGE, ok.

But yes ex-RCB players only gave win to RCB. Very pathetic and slow batting from Robin and Manish. I was expecting much more from them, but they are not the deserving players now. Gone the days when Manish and Robin were dealing in sixes, now they are unable to produce a single too. Manish played too many dot balls yesterday. :facepalm But credit should be given to RCB fielders too. :clap

I am very happy to see Virat got Orange Cap for the first time in IPL. He is really deserving to get so. Though I am Sachin and Mumbai Indians fan, I don't mind if any youngster will get orange cap this year. :cheers

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Oh no , my Deepi ...

haha amazing nobody watches that .what they are doing everyone is busy with the win celebration :D

manish ? out of form and asking the salary like tiwary ? i am very happy that now he not there with rcb he is really struggling to time the ball and to play the big shot .and robbie looks like he is not happy to play for pune his body language tells that come on shara pune give us robbie and get dilshan a good exchange offer i will say ? :D

Users who are viewing this thread