12th Match, Group A: India v West Indies at Johannesburg

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
RAIN RAIN ! let's give WI 1 point for such a performance in the CT trophy. they mad 150 difficult for Pak and batted well vs Oz.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
"2009 ki doosari badi sharam"

India TV :hpraise

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
freaking batsman. if they could at least reach 200 and give the bowlers a chance. In the Pakistan match 200 would have been a good score and same goes for this one.
At least Roach and Tonge are bowling good, Roach is a beast.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I didn't expect India to see at 16-2 against a second string West Indies team. Luckily they are now at 28-2.

puneet28

Club Captain
dead game !!!!!!!

Lets forget CT-2009, think about India v/s Australia 2009 starting 25 oct. 2009.

Bring Irfan and Srisanth back

deepuparayil

International Cricketer

Mmmm...leave it mate. I just hate that guy that's why!

Ok Ok Ok. He is the person I respect most in our team and he is one of the most technically perfect player in the world cricket.Just look at his past performances, we can't forget him that easily and we are still not able to find a replacement for him(another WALL) that's y he's still in the team.

Sorry man I became a little bit offended by that question from u.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
People aren't following this match anymore? India is on the winning hand in this match.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Yeah, wtf indeed. How would you feel if you were Dowlin.. :facepalm

You chaps didn't know he bowls. That's it. Now you know. He practices bowling regularly and it payed off. Seriously eerie to see for those who're constrained on the belief that dhoni doesn't ever bowl. But he does. Now you see. And you will continue to see it more occasionally. :)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Kohli and Karthik playing the hand when its all done and dusted with. Had Kohli played this way against pakistan, we might have taken a serious shot at the target. Anyways, hope Kohli can do himself some good and cement a place in the team. We need replacements for Yuvraj and Sehwag whenever they are absent or whenever other batsmen are absent.

To those dissing Dravid - GET A LIFE! One failure today and he is not welcome to be back? His 76 against Pakistan saved us serious embarassment. Didnt get the chance to bat against Australia where he might have scored more. He is far better than those Rohit Sharma's or whatever that dont take their chances when given.

saisrini80 added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

I am extremely happy with Pakistan's performance. Rana Naved and Saeed Ajmal were really impressive..

Not the thread to post it...

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
so if Pakistan would have won that game then I think India would have to win this match within 28 overs.. I think

Users who are viewing this thread