• Chennai Super Kings

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Kolkata Knight Riders

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
i am sick of KKR! every thing about them is annoying. their team, the things they do, SRK, coach, players, SRK, there is always something going on when they play, either it rains more then usal, or the lights go down. SRK. everyy thing is annoying!

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
that means no play??
so good for us,only rain can stop us from losing today's match:happy

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
This rain is spoiling the tournament now.

stefan

International Coach
This rain is spoiling the tournament now.

Its very disappointing but I don't think 2 games getting rained out ruins the tournament. but they did take a big risk having these games at cape town. This time of year is rain season for cape town, the rest of the country is fine but the cape has a winter rain fall.

King Cricket

International Coach
At least we've got a point. :banana2
Now, to be realistic, with 3 points in 4 matches, I don't see any hope of KKR reaching the semis.
Now- 10 more matches left. And to confirm a semi-final berth, we need to have at least 16 points. That means winning in 8 matches. We have already won one, so 7 out of 10 -but still, seeing the team combination, team spirit and everything- there's less than one percent chance.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I guess CSK will now have it tight to make the semifinals (they have won only a single game with a shared point game and two defeats).

nikhil_99

International Coach
At least we've got a point. :banana2
Now, to be realistic, with 3 points in 4 matches, I don't see any hope of KKR reaching the semis.
Now- 10 more matches left. And to confirm a semi-final berth, we need to have at least 16 points. That means winning in 8 matches. We have already won one, so 7 out of 10 -but still, seeing the team combination, team spirit and everything- there's less than one percent chance.

Yes,it is quite difficult from here for KKR to get into the top 4 for semi final...

Users who are viewing this thread