IPL 23rd Match: Kolkata Knight Riders v Mumbai Indians

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Gayle is in shocking form. Perfect time for him to come to England and get dominated by Onions.

Napes settled into his first over nicely, Bowling at about 135k's, he's capable of upping that though. Was timed at about 92mph last season on Sky!

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
10 overs gone 59/2 ... evenly poised at the moment. We need a wicket of Hodge was put down by nayar but hopefully he will be out soon. I think Duminy or Sachin will bowl soon.

deerkick

Club Cricketer
Come on Baz it's redemption time!!!

Jesus just how many times can Malinga bowl a damn yorker?

Blah it's probably over. I don't see McCullum hitting 3 sixes next over. There go the semis :(

Last edited:

irottev

School Cricketer
McCullum should have been in before Shukla. I guess they have to use the Indian players or something.

Hodge played well but there wasn't enough scoring around him. At least McCullum can't be blamed this time.

Oh and that Malinga ball should have been called a wide, which I think led to the run-out. They got screwed out of a ball and felt pressure to take a second.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Come on Baz it's redemption time!!!

Jesus just how many times can Malinga bowl a damn yorker?

Blah it's probably over. I don't see McCullum hitting 3 sixes next over. There go the semis :(

Mnaytimes, standing from one end continously throwing.

Well played Hodge, unlucky Gayle and Ganguly. Atlist we fought well. There is always next time, so nothing to be shame of or sad.

I thought Napier is from Kiwiland :p

Gurjot95

National Board President
Such a shame for KKN Team. They are already last position in standings and they are loosing continously. They have only won a 1 match which was also because of D/L method.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

Such a shame for KKN Team. They are already last position in standings and they are loosing continously. They have only won a 1 match which was also because of D/L method.

We are shameless ;)

irottev

School Cricketer
Napier played in our domestic all season in England's winter. He's an English dude. He did quite well too, mainly with the ball.

nikhil_99

International Coach

Very true...I dont know what is KKR's coach is doing?Cant he tell his bowlers to bowl like Malinga?Just bowl yorkers every ball in last overs...Its really not going KKR's way...

irottev

School Cricketer
Another interesting point is that Kolkata let through an extra 5 extras. They were pretty costly in the end really.

I can understand Singh and Malinga being economical but the rest should have been dealt to a lot more.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

Very true...I dont know what is KKR's coach is doing?Cant he tell his bowlers to bowl like Malinga?Just bowl yorkers every ball in last overs...Its really not going KKR's way...

Our bolwer don't throw :p how you can expect a normal bowler can york so many times like a slinger . Seeing Malinga is like, bowling to CPU in cricket games :rolleyes: continously in one spot.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Malinga is class. :hpraise

Wow! what a victory for Mumbai. I thought KKR will pull it of as they had 7 wickets in hand and needed only 50 odd runs with about 7 overs to go. But then came Malinga and the match chenged in favour of Mumbai.

Users who are viewing this thread