IPL 4th Match: Deccan Chargers v Kolkata Knight Riders

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
@ WC

All matches are gonna be boring for you as KKR are not gonna win many. But I really liked the bowling of Fidel and RP and also Mumbai's match was boring for you because Mumbai won. ;)

venom2011

Club Cricketer
This was pretty much expected actually. In SA, where pitches are mostly bowler friendly, you should not expect any high scores. It will be just like th T-20 Cup, which was also low scoring. SA is just not a place for pinch-hitters. It's not boring. It is/will be full of low scoring thrillers. And I highly doubt whether any team will be able to post a 200+ total this year- seeing the condition of the pitches, it's just not that type of a place. :noway

wow you've seen one ground and one pitch. It is going into autumn so more cloud cover around, but in SA you get quite a variety of pitches and conditions.

Newlands can be flat during the day, but swing and seam at night, as we've seen in the last few games. Then there are grounds with flat tracks like Wanderers and Centurion and some spin friendly grounds as well.....

But you also have to realise that these conditions are tough for the majority of Indian players. So that will lower scores as well.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Neither of the top 3/4 fired, which is what I and most others stated as the key to a KKR victory. They all have every right to be disappointed in themselves considering they are 3 of the most experienced players in the team and they probably lost the game after 5.2 overs when all 3 were gone to be brutally honest.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Lol at Kolkata Knightriders. McCullem captiance to me was a big issue. The decision to bat first was wrong imo.

I was laughing at Ganguly. He played tweleve balls and then got out.

Gibbs played well. Almost all the bowlers bowled well. I esepcially liked Edwards.

Users who are viewing this thread