IPL 6th Match: Kings XI Punjab v Kolkata Knight Riders

Good to see Ganguly doing well. I thought his bowling would be handy when i saw him coming on to bowl. It's the kind of conditions medium pacers love.

Whoever this commentator currently on with Gavaskar is now is terrible. The guy with Coney last over was great! Hadn't heard him before.

What a catch! and yes that other commentator is terrible, sounds very nervous. or not! lol

What a catch!

This Abbas bloke sounds like an Indian Andy Flower :p Rubbish commentator. Get Pommie on with Suni!

Edit: Seems like he's grounded it, shame, hell of an effort.

Yuvi lucky but still in so at least we could get a decent total not to mention some big hitting. Pitch is really slowing up, the faster bowlers proving to be not as effective.

Good to see Ganguly doing well. I thought his bowling would be handy when i saw him coming on to bowl. It's the kind of conditions medium pacers love.

Whoever this commentator currently on with Gavaskar is now is terrible. The guy with Coney last over was great! Hadn't heard him before.

That guy was Harsha Bhogle !

Quite suprised you have`nt heard him before. He is ESPNSTAR`s face of cricket and rated one of the best Indian commentators and even the most popular commentator in a cricinfo poll last year.

That guy was Harsha Bhogle !

Quite suprised you have`nt heard him before. He is ESPNSTAR`s face of cricket and rated one of the best Indian commentators and even the most popular commentator in a cricinfo poll last year.

I remember voting in that and seeing that he won it but couldn't comment because I had never heard him before but wow he is shocking, so boring to listen to. I would of voted for Nasser Hussain over him :p

What do you know that strategy break has a use, looks like we won't lose any play due to rain. Hopefully it stays away now.

Hmm, should have moved it to England after all. Had 1 day of light rain in the last 3 weeks. Another hot sunny day out there today, yet South Africa's had rain every day. Sod's law really.

I remember voting in that and seeing that he won it but couldn't comment because I had never heard him before but wow he is shocking, so boring to listen to. I would of voted for Nasser Hussain over him :p

Who did you find boring ? Abbas Ali Baig or Harsha? Harsha is a really knowledgeable commentator.

Someone please take Abbas Ali Baig off air ! Really getting boring now.
Sounds as if he is commentating on a leisurely Sunday club cricket fixture somewhere in Norwich !

Users who are viewing this thread