IPL 4th Match: Deccan Chargers v Kolkata Knight Riders

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
lol they just showed a replay where Dada and McCullum was making their sings. and Dada had one where he was rubbing his tummy as if he just had a chicken curry:D

MacLovin added 3 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

What did he say?

He said he's 38, Agarkar is 31 and that he could still bowl faster than Agarkar.

That he's 38 and could bowl quicker than Agarkar. Said he looked unfit and complained at him bowling off a short run up.

wait what? when did this happen? who said those?

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I love that Herschelle Gibbs advance lofted cover drive, awesome shot and a superb way to end a dominating win. Nohit Sharma ftw as well ;)

Yeah, just put gibbs in my fantasy team as well, I think he'll have a fantastic season.

Take Nohit to England, then. Badri>Nohit!

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What a damn boring and worse game :mad: i thought yesterday's Mumbai match was boring but this one beats it. Congrats Deccan for the win and very well deserved. Great fight KKR :rolleyes: why on earth Aakash chopra is playing :eek: Henriques looks very nervous can't blame him tbh. This is just the begining, more to come :p

Last edited:

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Happened on Setanta during the 7 minute break when Deccan Chargers were batting.

btw i just checked and he is not 38, it says he is 36. so he is hiding his age. i hear Sachin is the ONLY one who didnt hide his age in Indian team?

manee

Chairman of Selectors
That he's 38 and could bowl quicker than Agarkar. Said he looked unfit and complained at him bowling off a short run up.

Indeed. I'm not sure if he is past his prime or whether he is not trying but he has certainly lost a couple yards of pace. In his prime, he could bowl at 140kph and was a very potent wicket taker.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Another low scoring match :( Both matches today had the potential to be high scoring affairs with the players on show.

irottev

School Cricketer
Disappointing performance for KKR. I think at the end of the day they lost because there wasn't enough runs scored. All of the batsmen seemed to find it difficult. Some unlucky dismissals and excellent Deccan Chargers bowling/fielding. All the crap Buchannan and Ganguly have caused about the captaincy can't be helping.

As for Deccan credit to them, unbelivable turn-around after last years. They had great intensity. Credit to Gilly and Boof.

Kolkutta are going to have to play Mendis I feel. Their bowling stocks aren't impressive. Henriques didn't get a really fair go, but he probably needs to make way for Mendis. Can't believe how stupid they were buying Mortaza when they could have bought a good bowler for cheaper/less who they actually could have used.

Last edited:

King Cricket

International Coach
This time IPL is so boring

Another low scoring match

This was pretty much expected actually. In SA, where pitches are mostly bowler friendly, you should not expect any high scores. It will be just like th T-20 Cup, which was also low scoring. SA is just not a place for pinch-hitters. It's not boring. It is/will be full of low scoring thrillers. And I highly doubt whether any team will be able to post a 200+ total this year- seeing the condition of the pitches, it's just not that type of a place. :noway

Users who are viewing this thread