IPL 46th Match: Delhi Daredevils v Kings XI Punjab

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Delhi Daredevils v Kings XI Punjab at Bloemfontein

Kings XI Punjab (probable): 1 Sunny Sohal, 2 Simon Katich, 3 Kumar Sangakkara (wk), 4 Karan Goel, 5 Yuvraj Singh (capt), 6 Wilkin Mota, 7 Brett Lee, 8 Piyush Chawla, 9 VRV Singh, 10 Vikramjeet Malik, 11 Yusuf Abdulla.

Delhi Daredevils (probable): 1 Gautam Gambhir, 2 David Warner, 3 Virender Sehwag (capt), 4 Tillakaratne Dilshan, 5 AB de Villiers, 6 Dinesh Karthik (wk), 7 Rajat Bhatia, 8 Amit Mishra, 9 Pradeep Sangwan, 10 Ashish Nehra, 11 Dirk Nannes.

Cricinfo preview

vickyrox

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
NO PATHAN???:crying
i want punjab to win so that the tourney opens up//

Gurjot95

National Board President
Really improtant match for KXI as they have to win this if they want to go for semis and it will be a big task as this match is against already semifinalist and on 1st position, Delhi Daredevils. I will be great if KXI rested Sree.

nikhil_99

International Coach
DD are in good form,they are really doing well, for Punjab its a must win situation, Yuvraj and Kumar Sangakkara will fire today thats wat i feel, Pathan can bat a bit,he can also swing the ball compared to VRV,i feel Pathan should have been there. even Chawla hasent done well,he had a good season last time...

Raj_Aryan

Club Cricketer
Big expectations from Lee also, Nehra is bowling well for DD,he is in good touch,overall DD have an edge,but its 20-20 nothing can be said before,anything can happen....

Pranav

ICC Board Member
I want Delhi to win this one. I want Mumbai to be in the semis, so if Punjab lose this match, they are out of the competition.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
No chance for Kings here. Royal pasting instored.

Raj_Aryan

Club Cricketer
Sehwag comes back to opening..its a leathal combination Sehwag and Gambir,but they havent been that destructive as they were in last season...

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Sehwag is already out by Lee some minutes ago.

King Cricket

International Coach
The match is on! 13 runs 11 balls! Ooooo boy!!!! What a tournament it has been so far! And the funny thing is that it is still open. Still, any team except for the KKR, can go to the semis! Any team! If Punjab wins this, then that will make the situation really heated! Woha!

King Cricket added 2 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

Sensible batting by Sang and Irf! KXI is nearly home! :happy Fantastic match reading by these two players! And the tournament.....it's boiling! ;)

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just the thing i wanted :D more pressure on Mumbai :banana2

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Great win there for Punjab. This will add some more pressure on Mumbai but looking at the last two matches ie RCB v CSk and DD v KXI, I feel we can beat both of them, but we need to bat sensibly and dont lose a lot of wickets because or bowling has been pretty good. So still hopes for Mumbai now...:banana2

leftarmlegspin

Club Cricketer
Mumbai need to stop changing their team around. You deserve every loss coming to you when the order is constantly changed.

nikhil_99

International Coach
Look at nehra's bowling figures, 4 overs ::1 maiden::6 runs ::1 wicket,great...
Thanks to Sangakkara and pathan...

Users who are viewing this thread