IPL 15th Match: Kings XI Punjab v Rajasthan Royals

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Abdulla's gotta be the most improved bowler in this competition so far. Has gone from being royally spanked in the first 2, to performing pretty well in his last 2 games. Quiney and Dimi gone.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Where are shetty sisters now :p wanna see their face after getting owned :banana2

Last edited:

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Just wish Jadeja and Warnie would just give in and admit defeat. TNA Lockdown's on in 10 minutes, would like this game to be over before that starts!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I think Punjab is bowling well in the last few overs and not giving Rajasthan room to free their arms. I think they will win this easily

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Royals Royals Royals Royals Royals Royals Royals Royals

come on 54 runs needed of the last 5 overs

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Jadeja and Warne were too slow to get going. Oh well, both teams I despise but a punjab win makes it a tad easier for CSK i think.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
So many of our younger Aussies are struggling. Don't think I've seen one of them perform yet. Quiney has been poor compared to his form in the KFC bash.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Jadeja needs to add some big hitting to his arsenal. He can be a very useful ODI player who can keep the strike rotating and can score at close to run a ball (or sometimes a little more than that) but in T20's if he has to win games, he has to bring out those blistering big hits which he is lacking at the moment. Since he is a geniune allrounder unlike Warne (who is a bowler who can bat), Jadeja needs to work on this aspect to be a big time finisher and rescuer for India.

Users who are viewing this thread