IPL 49th Match: Deccan Chargers v Kings XI Punjab

Yogy

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bad Luck, The Chargers lost.:mad:

Still we have a good chance to make it into the semis as the net run-rate is higher than Punjab,Rajasthan and Bangalore. Our next game, is against Bangalore. The chargers can win it.:upray

Pranav

ICC Board Member
What a great match again!

I'm loving the IPL. We are having such close matches now. Yuvraj has got two hattricks in the season already. Poor Rohit Sharma got out after doing all the hardwork.

UV!! King of hattricks!!

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Jesus, this man yuvraj. He hits 6 sixes of an over, takes hat-tricks, twice this season! Brilliant fielder.

Boy, .........oh boy. Deccan got stamped off the last ball where harris could've got the third run, but he couldn't bloody even hear his partner!

Deccan all the way though. They'll win this competition despite few losses. But man, this yuvraj.

If...if i ever get a man saying a load of crap about this guy, I'd have him hospitalized forever!

Wonderful match, just the odds swayed Punjab way though. 51 balls without a boundary's really dropped an easy finish for Deccan. Came so close. They could've finished the game far earlier if they didn't defend the 51 balls. Still, so close game. Rohit's wicket finished it all.

My word for the next match!!!!

Bring laxman! :p :D

Raj_Aryan

Club Cricketer
R Sharma once again played beautifully,but in vain,Punjab won the match thanks to Sangakkara for his batting performance,and Yuvi for once again getting 3 wickets

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
tell me one thing!!!
why didn't ryan harris attempt the third run????
how many times did we see that trick pulled off to perfection?
he lost the match for the chargers and that's the bottom line because someone said so.:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread