IPL 19th Match: Bangalore Royal Challengers v Kolkata Knight Riders

just throwing it out there.. are you trying to be irottev beatch? well you arnt doing a good job either.

dont bring up stats. Mash only played 9 matches, and that is almost 3 years ago in T20 WC. look at Mc recent IPL form. doesnt matter, how much he made before. he is shet now ... and a skipper who doesnt let his strick bowler bowl. but lets not talk about his captaincy. or else it will take up a whole page of writing...

It wouldn't matter if you had the best captain there ever was, or is ever going to be. This team is filled with rubbish players, and at the moment McCullum is playing as bad as he ever has. If this team was going to ever win they needed McCullum, Gayle and Mendis to fire every game. The rest of the team are passengers.

just throwing it out there.. are you trying to be irottev beatch?

What does that mean?

This game was hilarious since it was a matter of which team is more miserable than other. LOL

What you will say after trodays match.

We dont have Shaun pollock or Rhodes neither we have a thrower in our team, who continously throw from one end and claim wickets still you couldn't win :laugh

Still you have Boocha Naan , heard he has won the World Cup with the Aussies...

Calm down guys. Calm down. I'll admit that it's not totally Mac's fault. But he has to share a part of the blame. A very small part, although. I'll criticize his bowling changes and field placements- nothing else. Neither will I criticize his batting nor the other aspects of his captaincy. As I know that he's got pressurized. All thanks to that Bucha. He's paralyzed the most hard hitting batsman of our team by giving him loads and loads of pressure. It's not possible for a man to handle three very important jobs in a cricket match all at a time- captaincy, keeping, and being an opener. In the 300 yrs history of cricket, no man with the burden of all these three jobs all at a time in his shoulder has ever been successful. It's not his fault. He's not a born captaincy material. Why was he made the captain for such a mega tournament? He has no experience, and he's never captained even his domestic side, let alone intl side. It's natural that he's failing. I pity Mac. He joined the camp just a week before the first match, and he was informed that he would be the skipper of KKR in this year's IPL, just a day before the match. I'LL FULLY BLAME THE CRAP BUCHA FOR ALL THIS MESS, NOT MAC. BUCHA IS TREATING MAC LIKE A GUIENAPIG, IN FACT HE'S TREATING ALL THE PLAYERS LIKE GUIENAPIGS- IT'S SHOCKING. Mac has nothing to do here. These crap Bucha Brigade is treating all the players including Mac like slaves. If you don't listen you are out of the team in the very next match. BUCHA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAC'S OFF-FORM, nobody else.

King Cricket added 4 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

This team is filled with rubbish players

Not really. We can make a very decent team out of the players we have. But who will explain this to Matthew Mott, the man who's selecting our first XI?

1. Gayle
2. McCullam (wk)
3. Sourav (c)
4. Laxmi Sukla
5. Debabrata Das
6. Wriddhi Saha
7. Yashpal Singh
8. Charl Langeveldt/Mortaza
9. Ishant Sharma
10. Sourav Sarkar/Ashoke Dinda
11. Ajantha Mendis

King Cricket added 6 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

And to the people who are talking about Ganguly, his 8 ball 1 was actually worse in the context of T20, he wasted 7 balls whereas McCullum wasted 1. Ganguly's had no batter of a tournament with the bat. Exactly my point, no one's performed.

What could Sourav possibly have done? The other batters were falling like nine-pins and it's impossible for a man to perform in every match. Specially when your team is doing this poor. It's natural. And Ganguly is thus far KKR's highest run getter this season. He and Gayle is the only pair who are actually trying.

It's not his fault. He's not a born captaincy material. Why was he made the captain for such a mega tournament? He has no experience, and he's never captained even his domestic side, let alone intl side. It's natural that he's failing

But McCullum has captained New Zealand before, and Otago. Plus Vettori has said in the past that after the 2011 World Cup he wants McCullum to take over.

So this isn't the first time he has captained a side before.

but McCullum has no idea about captaincy.he is worthless(in case of captain )
and the job of captaincy has killed his form

Users who are viewing this thread