IPL 41st Match: Royal Challengers Bangalore v Kolkata Knight Riders

nikhil_99

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is really pathetic,yes Taylor batted well,but...there were many full tosses from KKR bowlers...I dont know what the coach is telling them?Every time there are so many full tosses...There is even Andy Bichel who is their bowling coach,there were just 2-3 yorkers in last overs,and Malinga bowlers min 3-4 yorkers even in early overs!! Shame really shame KKR..they tried very hard this time but still...

Last edited:

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
This is really pathetic,yes Taylor batted well,but...there were many full tosses from KKR bowlers...I dont know what the coach is telling them?Every time there are so many full tosses...There is even Andy Bichel who is their bowling coach,there were just 2-3 yorkers in last overs,and Malinga bowlers min 3-4 yorkers even in early overs!! Shame really shame KKR..they tried very hard this time but still...

It has nothing to do with the coach, he can't be out there with them while the games on. Sharma and Agarkar just chocked really badly.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
What a game! I'll repeat the BRC's quote. "Game for life!"

:D

If.. If there were 20 more runs required, then Taylor could have made the fastest century ever! Or equal with the Current one. Amazing game, i thought Bangalore would be the winners, even when they needed 98 from 51 balls. Cheers to all the bangalore team! They're my fav's! Not taking away anything from KKR's performance though, Their batting was superb....

So, finally....

Sorry KKR, but pathetic last 5 overs! :p

Precambrian

International Cricketer
Sharma and Agarkar (who else) royally screwed up. Sharma had perhaps the first real bad game in IPL. Agarkar, WTF he is getting selected time and again???

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
McCullum what a leader! he performed and all the NZ followed him, and started to perform.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Poor KKR, when McCullum finally fires and they make a decent total they come up against a hot Taylor. What a knock that was!

nikhil_99

International Coach
KKR needs to post a target close to 190-200 so that their bowlers can possibly defend it..

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Brilliant batting by Taylor. He batted like a true warrior. I was thinking that Kolkata after getting such a total will win it. But I was wrong, Taylor came and scored 81 of 33 balls and changed the game.

Users who are viewing this thread