IPL 17th Match: Kolkata Knight Riders v Mumbai Indians

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
You could also argue that his action also disadvantages him, in that he cannot get as much bounce as a bowler who has an orthodox action.
righto!!!
Best thing is to admit that your a terrible team having no team spirit and dont know how to play together
nothing to do.this is only thing that Buchanan did with us,killing the team spirit.
he broke all the spirit by changing captains:mad:

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
hmmm!!!
but he get advantage from this action:banana2.i mean swinging the bowl,and bowling yorker continuously

No one's stopping all the other bowlers from bowling with a slingy action.

because i am trying to find a excuse for our loss;)

dogepicfail2.jpg

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
LMAO McCullum! Go Home!! when McCullum was coming to talk to Danny crowd was cheering "Dada! Dada! Dada!"

that what you get SRK! i am soo happy right now! die KKR die!

they almost beat the last season's lowest score by themselves

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
ya we have failed.0/100
this will our mark sheet.crap performance again and again,i am thinking what will happen when Gayle will go for internationals against England:noway

gudduthemaster added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

LMAO McCullum! Go Home!! when McCullum was coming to talk to Danny crowd was cheering "Dada! Dada! Dada!"

that what you get SRK! i am soo happy right now! die KKR die!

they almost beat the last season's lowest score by themselves

you changed your team na.from KKR to DC:p

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
they need to split up Hodge,Gayle, McCullum and Ganguly. As soon as those guys get out everything goes down hill.

btw to the guy who thinks that Malinga chucks give your self one big facepalm.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
you changed your team na.from KKR to DC:p

are vaal lagay na! baler team with a baler skipper, the only reason i ever supported was b/c of Dada, Akhtar, and now Mash. but now there is no point if they gona lose like that

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
McCullum has been a serious let down, Gilly is schooling him atm! Need to take the captaincy away to see if that helps him.

irottev

School Cricketer
Doesn't help McCullum that he's in a team full of losers. The bowling attack is actually an embarrassment. Lets face it, he doesn't have a lot to work with. Sharma is decent but other-wise the rest of the pace attack are pie chuckers. Dada wasn't great last year when he was captain either, they went poor then as well after the first game. It's the team which is the main problem. Mendis is a good spinner but he's not played much T20 so i'm not surprised he's being smashed. There's no real all-rounder. Gayle bowls a bit, but it's hard to say he's an all-rounder. Once Gayle leaves they're even worse off.

Battingwise he's been disappointing. I said it from the start, there were more experienced players who could have been captain. Since McCullum is the keeper, I don't think he can be solely blamed but he is one of the problems. Gayle's only played 1 good knock, Hodge has been terrible. Hodge doesn't even play international cricket so why he makes the starting 11 time after time I can't understand. They lack depth.

Buchannan is a terrible coach too. He rode on a strong Australian team and basically sat back doing nothing. He can't have helped things. I think he's a dickhead myself. The reports from ex-Aussie players confirm all this. SRK is a dickhead too.

Kolkata are dead. No chance of the finals now. I thought Kolkata would do badly. They depend on their opening partnership (maybe 3 and 4 a little also) and if that fails like it has every time they have no chance.

Last edited:

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
irottev summed it up nicely. I might quote few words from the latest entry by Fakeiplplayer -
Somebody please teach the new age cricket bosses, that building a cricket team is slightly different from selling liquor or masala movies. It takes time, patience, clarity of thought, a sense of belongingness, a common sense of purpose, a clear strategy and much more. It's like nurturing a family. In team sport, the team is not the management that creates the product. The team IS the product. Create the product as if it's your own baby. And it will give you pleasure for a lifetime!

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
are vaal lagay na! baler team with a baler skipper, the only reason i ever supported was b/c of Dada, Akhtar, and now Mash. but now there is no point if they gona lose like that

hahahaha .............. :laugh i just hope no one understand this except few :p

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 3 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Hodge has been a start for Vivtoria in BigBash but he has been such a downfall in IPL :eek: what this mean ?? He can only play in Australia's pitches :p

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
way to HIGHLIGHT it out, and get me in trouble :p. i was hoping no 1 would see it, excpet the bangla guys. now watch they get a translator :D. but just so you know, those dont mean any thing bad. so dont be disappointed after you do translate it

lol some 1 voted for KKR :rolleyes:

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Well problem with KKR is that if you see last season they had 4 pakistan players who performed not much but contributed in each match. Salman Butt was goot at top, followed by Hafeez, Gul was also great and Shoaib was brilliant in one match but as there are no pakistan players this season SRK has got everything wrong in the action.

Buying Mortaza for the 12 times his base price and not playing him is poor. He could have gone for James Franklin, or Samit Patel who were unsold. Talking abt McCullum he has never performed when he has led the side. There are a lot of egos in the team which need to be sorted out. Remove Buchanan as he is useless and the multiple captaincy has not worked at all..

Finally advertisement and all doesnt win matches, MR SRK...:cool:

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
what ever happen to "wild just got wilder?"

did they cut down all the trees?

Users who are viewing this thread