IPL 17th Match: Kolkata Knight Riders v Mumbai Indians

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
My worry now is, what will the strategy break do to Sachin's momentum. I want a century here from him. Would be the icing on the cake.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Kolkata is being crushed. 118-0 after 11 overs. I would like to see Jayasuriya getting a century.

Somebody show me a picture of Shah Rukh Khan's face. :)

ZexyZahid added 4 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

Tendulkar is out for 68 runs. Nevertheless, great opening partnership.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
:( Sachin gone. Looked close, but I'm not entirely convinced it was out. Still a brilliant innings from Sachin nonetheless. India, call him up.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
This is just humiliation for Kolkata. Harbhajan Singh is coming up as number three. :laugh

And he just hit a four!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
:( Sachin gone. Looked close, but I'm not entirely convinced it was out. Still a brilliant innings from Sachin nonetheless. India, call him up.

It was OUT!! It pitched in line and hit the middle of leg stump...

Harbhajan is killing the KKR team! Wonder where SRK is going to hide his face..:D:p He is OUT now but he has done his job (18 runs)!

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Harbhajan Singh with two sixes in a row. I can't stop laughing. :laugh I wish I could see this stuff.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Good comeback from KKR. They have got Jayasuriya now for 52. Its 148/3 now. I guess KKR could keep MI under 200

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Hopefully JP and Nayar'll smack a few at the end. If Mumbai get 200 I can't see them losing with Zaheer and Malinga in the attack. Come on Mumbai!

Edit: LOL @ Nayar. Shocking running that, should have waited for JP's call. No fireworks from him.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good comeback from KKR. They have got Jayasuriya now for 52. Its 148/3 now. I guess KKR could keep MI under 200

Still an enormous total :p i think we shall pack our bags along with Chennai and Bangalore :banana2

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Mumbai is suddenly losing wickets. That's not good. I was thinking they could reach 200 runs.

ZexyZahid added 21 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

Mumbai got 187-6. Mumbai should win from here.

Users who are viewing this thread