IPL 17th Match: Kolkata Knight Riders v Mumbai Indians

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Malinga's action should be checked, this guys is a pure thrower.

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 3 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Hehe ........ there goes Gayle :p i hope we can touch 100 :laugh

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Malinga's action should be checked, this guys is a pure thrower.

First go and try to find a way of getting a win... Then we can think about the other extra unnecessary stuffs :p Bermuda is lot better than KKR team :laugh

Tendulkar..... Sachin!!! Sachin!!! Sachin!!! :hpraise :hpraise I never expected Sachin to be so good in T20s. I always thought that its not a format which suits him.. But Sachin still shuts many people's mouth proving that he is a legend!

When Sanath was interviewed, more than what he spoke about himself, he spoke about Sachin! Always a Pure Legend :hpraise I always never mind to say, Sachin!!! Sachin!!! Sachin!!!! anytime..

WORLD CHAMPIONS

First go and try to find a way of getting a win... Then we can think about the other extra unnecessary stuffs :p Bermuda is lot better than KKR team :laugh

Tendulkar..... Sachin!!! Sachin!!! Sachin!!! :hpraise :hpraise I never expected Sachin to be so good in T20s. I always thought that its not a format which suits him.. But Sachin still shuts many people's mouth proving that he is a legend!

When Sanath was interviewed, more than what he spoke about himself, he spoke about Sachin! Always a Pure Legend :hpraise I always never mind to say, Sachin!!! Sachin!!! Sachin!!!! anytime..

You go and get a win first dhosa :p hehehe ........ you have a much more stronger squad than us but still getting owned :laugh

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Hahaha :laugh KKR are so sheet. Whereas Mumbai are the best! :banana2

Sachin and Mumbai = :hpraise

KKR and SRK = :noway:D

Also. Bhajji :eek:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Whats Ganguly doing here? Rotating the strike? Man, you have to got for the big hits if you want to win this for KKR. START IT NOW!!!! With Hodge gone, Ganguly has to absolutely launch into it.

King Cricket

International Coach
People might label me mad, but I believe we can still win this match. As long as Dada is there, have no fear :happy:happy Who knows what can happen after this weird strategic break? It can make a daredevil Mumbai innings collapse- it can do anything. Maybe our guys were just trying to get settled in the crease. Maybe our strategy was to hit only after 10 overs, who knows? Remember the first Mumbai match?

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Dude you are mad. It's Mumbai Indians all the way.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
It's 6 now. Mumbai Indians are eating Kolkota Knight Riders! We are amazing. It's gonna be a Delhi-Mumbai final.

Leggie added 9 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Lasith Malinga take a bow.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

It's 6 now. Mumbai Indians are eating Kolkota Knight Riders! We are amazing. It's gonna be a Delhi-Mumbai final.

Leggie added 9 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Lasith Malinga take a bow.

A Pure chucker

leftarmlegspin

Club Cricketer
How on earth is Malinga a chucker? His arm is straight when he throws.

I think Mumbai are the best team in this competition. Bowlers win matches, and to have an attack of Malinga, Zaheer Khan, Harbhajan, Bravo, Jayasuriya and Nayar is massive.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
A Pure chucker

Shut the hell up and go jerk over Andrew Symonds stats.

Since when do you decide that a player is a chucker or not? Do you sit in that office in Dubai working for ICC deciding who chucks or not? If yuo look at his arm at the point of the release, you'll see that his arm is straight. The only difference he has from any other pace bowler is that he bowls with a slingy action, hence the lower trajectory.

I suggest you stop whining just because KKR are a pile of sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread