IPL 17th Match: Kolkata Knight Riders v Mumbai Indians

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Our team need sto be changed totally. Sack Buchanan :mad: first get a good domestic coach and then think for an international one. Tendulkar was brilliant along with Jayasuriya :clap poor harmeet singh :( maybe he could have change the things for us but .... Congrats Mumbai Indians.

So ......... we shall start packing our bags along with Royals :D

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
KKR should pack up, leave, never come back to the IPL and make way for...

Wait for it....

Gujarati Gangsters :spy:banana2

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
pack the bag n**bs
and come back to India:mad:,no need of playing.play some street cricket then play international,
what a crap performance by KKR,they cant play Nayer :mad:,then how will they play Murli:eek:
and kick Buchanan immediately

Last edited:

leftarmlegspin

Club Cricketer
Problem is KKR are reliant on Ganguly or Gayle producing an innings. When they fail, your chances of winning more or less go with it. The depth in the batting is poor, and McCullum does not appear to be a good captain.

Bowling attack isn't much better either. Apart from Mendis, who is a genius, the rest do not look like taking wickets.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Brilliant win superb play from Sachin and Sanath and then Nayar, Zak and Malinga were excellent also.

I completely agree with WC, I think we dont need any more Aussie coaches in India. Sack Buchanan and make Dada the skipper and make the team together again. KKR's bowling look completely like some school team hammered away quite easily...Thank God its all happening in South Africa if this was in Kolkata i wonder SRK would be allowed to see any home game at Eden Gardens...

Anyways I feel Mumbai are the team who can really challenge the Deccan Chargers and can also win the IPL 2. Hoping for a Mumbai v Hydrebad final..Go Mumbai :banana2

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Huge win for MI... They really look a team that needs to be beaten. Right now, Deccan, Delhi and Mumbai are the best teams of the competition. The fourth one according to the stats is KXIP with two wins.

So the ideal semifinal lineup should be: Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad (Deccan) and Punjab

But being a T20, some other team can spring back. But Sachin today played a magnificient innings. Aggressive, yet it was a technical treat to watch. Very impressed with Nayar. 3/11 from 4 overs is great and that too he got the good batsmen (Hodge/Ganguly). He might be the allrounder that India are looking for.

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
one question
is malinga"s action alright??i think he is a chucker:noway

Last edited:

leftarmlegspin

Club Cricketer
The only issue with a bowling action is does the elbow surpass the 15 degree rule. Malinga's elbow is nearly totally straight when he bowls, so his action is perfectly fine.

You can do whatever else you want with your body, so long as your elbow is straight.

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
hmmm!!!
but he get advantage from this action:banana2.i mean swinging the bowl,and bowling yorker continuously

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Well its very hard to get a straight middle stump yorker from that action its will require lot of accuracy and Malinga gets it almost 4 times in an over. Even there was a Namibian player who had teh same action..

leftarmlegspin

Club Cricketer
hmmm!!!
but he get advantage from this action:banana2.i mean swinging the bowl,and bowling yorker continuously

You could also argue that his action also disadvantages him, in that he cannot get as much bounce as a bowler who has an orthodox action.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Our team need sto be changed totally. Sack Buchanan :mad: first get a good domestic coach and then think for an international one. Tendulkar was brilliant along with Jayasuriya :clap poor harmeet singh :( maybe he could have change the things for us but .... Congrats Mumbai Indians.

So ......... we shall start packing our bags along with Royals :D

You mean Anureeth Singh :rolleyes: , because Harmeet Singh is in Deccan Chargers..

shantanu_rooney added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

because i am trying to find a excuse for our loss;)

Best thing is to admit that your a terrible team having no team spirit and dont know how to play together...;)

Users who are viewing this thread