15 Feb - Bangladesh vs Pakistan - Warmup

A rash of late wickets and Bangladesh find themselves still in the hunt. Nice to see Misbah play properly, but you just know he's spent all his form on this innings.

285/9 (50.0 ov) Paksitan pretty good score....Tough chase for Bangladesh..

Hmmm.......285/9 I feel the scale tipping in favor of Pakistan. The first 10-15 overs will be extremely crucial as Bangladesh will need a good start without loosing many wickets for they don't have the depth of other sub-continental teams in their batting lineup.

BTW, who was the better batsman Shahzad or Misbah ?

Hmmm.......285/9 I feel the scale tipping in favor of Pakistan. The first 10-15 overs will be extremely crucial as Bangladesh will need a good start without loosing many wickets for they don't have the depth of other sub-continental teams in their batting lineup.

BTW, who was the better batsman Shahzad or Misbah ?

Ahmed Shahzad (103)

Misbah-ul-haq (100)

Both did centuries...

IMO Misbah is better at the moment but Amjad is surely the one to look forward to in future. Saw his previous hundred and he was just amazing.

lol Sorry. I always thought he was Amjad Shehjad.. Poetic :p

And BD is in big trouble. Tamim is gone for duck. Without him i dont see BD chasing this total.:spy

Well that was an impressiver performance. Shehzad and Misbah continue their good form, but I was surprised to see no place for Shafiq. I reckon they will play him in the next warm up.

Reckon Pakistan are favorites in this game but you cant count the Tigers out imo.

pakistan have taken 7 overs to give away more extras than bangladesh did in their entire innings.

well, 4 no-balls though. might be not be strictly true calling that indisicipline.

And wahab strikes.....Junaid Siddique Gone.....bangladesh again in trouble..

Nice to see Rahim at 4. Hope he capitalizes, and that we see him there for the rest of the WC. Ash at 6/7 is ideal IMO.

Fast start, rapid innings from Siddique which is unlike him but was good to see.

Pak were 58/3 at this stage, so yea. Not bad.

Rubel expensive, but got wickets. 2 at the death, and Shehzad in the middle. Spinners were good, could have been better. Tidy spell from Shaiful at the start.

----------

2 noballs in 4 overs from Riaz. Somebody sound the alarms! :p

Users who are viewing this thread