15th-19th June: Indian Warriors vs. Downright Donkeys (FC Round 2)

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
fc_war-don.gif

@ Indian Martyrs

The Warriors are coming off a great come-from-behind victory against the Bitters at home, whereas the Donkeys were at the wrong end of a thrashing against a rampaging Dynamos team. The Warriors host their second home game here, while the Donkeys are trying to get a win on the road.

Form (Recent First)
Warriors: W
Donkeys: L

Warriors select pitch. Teams must be posted by 10:00am GMT on June 15.

Thsi is what every Warrior has been waiting for. :p :banana2

Go Zorax.

while the Donkeys are trying to get a win on the road.
Normally I'd lambast you for lying again, but I do want to win this one.

We'll wait for the pitch to be announced (and for the OD game to be simmed...) before posting an XI.

Whats the use. Therbs will get whole team drunk if you win to celebrate win and same for forgetting the loss if you loose.

It is the time to show these Donkeys that we do something more than just sledging! :p Com'on boys, its time to hunt these donkeys down! :)

Whats the use. Therbs will get whole team drunk if you win to celebrate win and same for forgetting the loss if you loose.

The team is quite capapble of getting drunk that themselves. I just provide the opportunity.
I can't remember what we told the 'investors' about this one. Someone please check on the minutes of the last Financial Committee meeting. I had a feeling we were meant to win a game at some stage but I can't remember which one. Clarification please! I thought it was for ODI's LLWLLW and for the First Class games, LWLLWL, (or was it LLWLWL)? We don't want to upset our stakeholders so we better get this right.

I was looking forward to this match. Let's see what we can do.

And in the future you'll be looking back and seeing what you did. You'll find that the Donkeys were sublime.

sublime? who? Donkeys? They know only to sledge unnecessarily. :p There is a good old saying, ' Empty vessel makes more noise'!

Anyways, as the OD match itself is not yet over, I don't think this match will happen anytime today. ;) So an extra break for Warriors to enhance their preparations. :)

sublime? who? Donkeys? They know only to sledge unnecessarily. :p There is a good old saying, ' Empty vessel makes more noise'!

Anyways, as the OD match itself is not yet over, I don't think this match will happen anytime today. ;) So an extra break for Warriors to enhance their preparations. :)
Yes, we are sublime in that we sublimate our opposition. We don't sledge unnecessarily, nor do we take bribes.

Karachi Xprezz
Kshitiz_Indian
Cricketman
Shan111
Surendar
World Champions
Biggy09
Abhas
PakistaniArmy
Scion_sid
Guddumaster

Last edited:
You have to choose the pitch as well Einstein.

I remember it being WLWWLWWLWLWL. By that notion, we should be aiming to win this one.

You have to choose the pitch as well Einstein.

I remember it being WLWWLWWLWLWL. By that notion, we should be aiming to win this one.

I know Frankenstein

I am waiting for KI as he is the curator ;)

Last edited:
nor do we take bribes.

:laugh :rtfl :laugh What a comment from a team where Zorax resides! :spy :laugh :rtfl :laugh

Good joke! Neverthless, after a huge defeat in our last OD, it is going to be tough for us to be back with strong result. But we have to keep up our confidence level and axe the opponents down! :banana2

Users who are viewing this thread