ICC Board Member
66th match - Kings XI Punjab v Chennai Super Kings

Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamsala

30.png

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Go Chennai! MSD - Bring back those booming sixes that won us that game in 2010 at this venue. Time to re-live memories of that match where Dhoni won us the game:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
that was great power hitting from dhoni to win the match for his team as well as won the first ipl for csk and i hope this time hussey and his boys change the fortunes this time and knock csk out of the ipl :D

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
super start for punjab it looking worst for csk i hope they don't lose this match with big margin

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Its all over for CSK.There is no sign of effort from Dhoni to win.I must say a good team is spoiled by him.
He has been playing the worst T20 inningses in this tournament.Everytime 8(16),6(12) etc...
Loosing never matters but he always attempts to defend the ball.:facepalm

Gurjot95

National Board President
Welcome back Gilly! Now with this big win, NRR has improved a lot which means if RCB lost today or in next match, we will just need to win against DD and we'll be in playoffs.

Oh and if I see Chawla anywhere in next matches, they deserve to be out of play offs. Such a waste. He can't bowl, can't field. We can perform better without him even with 10 players.

BTW This is for CSK fans, Never underestimate us. This is what you'll get. A Big Thumbs up for KXI Team, every know their role, even without big names, this team has played as a unit and everyone has contributed. Oh boy, they do deserve a place in play offs. They are even 2nd in Farplay rankings, clearly explains how this team has played in spirits which is brilliantly leaded by Hussey and Gilchrist. :thumbs

Last edited:

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Oh and if I see Chawla anywhere in next matches, they deserve to be out of play offs. Such a waste. He can't bowl, can't field. We can perform better without him even with 10 players.

well it simple mate produce a red card for chawla and play with 10 man :p

chawla is a waste body just like amit mishra this season who is also having bad time in field and bowl

Users who are viewing this thread