IPL 13 Apr - Kings XI Punjab vs Chennai Super Kings

jacobfelix

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I doubt he'll be able to continue like this tough. He seems more like a 'one match wonder' to me.

Cant deny this though....

Many years back a Himachal Pradesh opener called Sangram Singh scored an aggressive hundred in the Challenger Series for the India 'B' team and all newspapers highlighted as though a star is born....:D

Never heard of him or his pyrotechniques again...:p

( However, now he might be playing for his Ranji state HP )

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Wow, what a match! Loved the way he batted though. Punjab surely needed this spark to get going, hopefully they can pick up now.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
CSK should take heart that they were languishing close to the bottom in the last IPL having to win almost all their remaining 6-7 games to qualify for the semis, and they turned it around and won the IPL. And its good that they get this kind of defeat early in the tournament and that too against a team that was called "weak". Next game is vs Bangalore at home. Hope Bollinger is ready for that game. I would play Southee and Bollinger and drop Morkel. I would also play Faf Du Plessis in place of Randiv (to shore up our lower order batting in the absence of Morkel, also Faf is a spinner replacement for Randiv). The rest will stay the same.

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
CSK should take heart that they were languishing close to the bottom in the last IPL having to win almost all their remaining 6-7 games to qualify for the semis, and they turned it around and won the IPL. And its good that they get this kind of defeat early in the tournament and that too against a team that was called "weak". Next game is vs Bangalore at home. Hope Bollinger is ready for that game. I would play Southee and Bollinger and drop Morkel. I would also play Faf Du Plessis in place of Randiv (to shore up our lower order batting in the absence of Morkel, also Faf is a spinner replacement for Randiv). The rest will stay the same.

What about Michael Hussey? He also should be in for Styris. :thumbs

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
What about Michael Hussey? He also should be in for Styris. :thumbs

Oh I forgot that. If Hussey is back, then Styris should be dropped for Hussey. Anirudha can then be dropped down the order with Vijay and Hussey opening the innings. But I guess Dhoni wont make that many changes. I guess he will bring in Bollinger for Southee and Hussey for Styris. His faith in Morkel is quite strong.

jacobfelix

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I saw a photograph of Preity Zinta kissing Adam Gilchrist :D after their win over Chennai... She kissed the wrong person...:noway:noway Should have kissed Paulie...:D

Users who are viewing this thread