18th: ROW v Ind/Pak

Wow, from one extreme of being unable to bowl, to now being unable to bat. It was a good bowling performance for such a small total and we oh so nearly pulled it off.

Boy, that was a nail-biter. Shocking stuff though, Vinters and Simbazz throwing away a good start and somehow getting reduced to 31/4. And a lack of an extra pure bowler might have hurt us a bit. cnbd and WC weren't very good.

Hey Zorax i apologize for my outburst, but thats because i feel better at 4!! If you continue to play me as an opener, then im happy, if you bring me down and put me at 4, then im happier, your choice, your decision, your team, your fault if we lose again ;)

I want more pitches like this! I can't believe we got them out for 96 and then lost so many wickets to get there ourselves. Good performance from all of us in the bowling dept., we did really well.

WOOO...top scorer for my team...lol...and could have been more if the umpire had gone to specsavers :)

8.5 ZoraxDoom to Bilal91, OUT, That didnt look so convincing but the umpire has no doubt, out LBW

WOOO...top scorer for my team...lol...and could have been more if the umpire had gone to specsavers :)

Even mine was the similar dismissal that it was not so convincing but umpire gave OUT! Zorax, must have handed the cheques to them(Umpires) already! :spy :p

Oh, by the way, what a game and well done on victory! :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread