3rd-7th: ROW v GBR

wow we won, I made a 50 but bit dissapointed with my performance in that game. i guess considering i was a poor pitch I did alright Well played lads especially Treva and evo.

Pathetic second innings by ROW, we could have won the match with a decent total and then to make it worse we left our bowling form in the hotel. Oh well....

Haha! How easy was that! All the talk the ROW were giving off after the first 2 days of winning has been made to look foolish! Brilliant!

How did we go from 91/0 to 92/4!!! That was terrible! Simbazz, Max getting ducks, KX throwing away a start, and Vinters getting a brill 50 but not carrying on. Shocking stuff. h123786 played well. Wildwil wasn't very good, GN tried, and Hxcrocker got out too early. Terrible batting performance. 91/0 to 227 a/o. 10 wickets for 130 runs, that was just crap. Horrible, one bad session cost us the game. How absolutely pathetic of our batsmen. And the bowling, my God. I can't take all the wickets!

Right, Simbazz and KX to be dropped. Warning for Max, another poor game and you are gone.

Yeah well maybe we should just try to knock off the overconfidence factor and we win more matches even the best teams have thier ups and downs so its ok guys we'll win the next one if we play well

It wasn't overconfidence. We went in to bat with a great lead, and were set to win it. It was just horrible cricket.

WTF! I don't believe we lost. Good batting by Vinters and good start by us. Don't know why the captain wants me out after giving a good start:mad

Well those 4 wickets in a few overs won us the game! Very happy with our two 2nd innings efforts. Top order finally got some crucial runs, everyone getting scores. I am happy also with my own effort, another 7 wickets and some lower order runs. After the first 2 days we really showed why we can win this Test series!

WTF! I don't believe we lost. Good batting by Vinters and good start by us. Don't know why the captain wants me out after giving a good start:mad

Actually I'll give you another chance before I drop you. No point in having an opener who gets starts but can't carry on.

Good chase boys and i certinely came in and had a quick hit

67.1 Maxkarter to Monty57, FOUR, Who needs Bradman when weve got Monty57
67.2 Maxkarter to Monty57, FOUR, Monty57 is one of the best batsmen in the world
67.3 Maxkarter to Monty57, FOUR, Maxkarter is quite unfortunate to be hit after bowling a good one

Users who are viewing this thread