Sat 17th: Rest of World v Great Britain

You going on and on about the tactic blaps Spin. I still think you wouldn't have won even if Trev but in another batsman. He could make the whole squad batsman. Un-Great Britain are doomed for failure once their only real batsman fails. LF. And since they have to bowl you well it just increases our margin of winning.

You going on and on about the tactic blaps Spin. I still think you wouldn't have won even if Trev but in another batsman. He could make the whole squad batsman. Un-Great Britain are doomed for failure once their only real batsman fails. LF. And since they have to bowl you well it just increases our margin of winning.
Mwuahaha! Ownage at its finest! You get to be vice-skipper for next game Wil, and I don't want you to stop that sledging of yours!

It's only cricsim lads! Everybodys got the same averages and sometimes experiments go wrong. It's not the real cricket team we're talking about. I for one will back my captain and we all know Chez wants the captaincy :p

Unlucky guys. Connor ripped us apart with his economical bowling. Nice fighting Innings Treva & Briggsey. Better luck next game lads.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=38177

I repeat...

Once more?

Maybe like this...

Get the message yet? We play with a regular squad, we win. Convinclingly. Sledge all you like, it makes no sense. The batsmen are good and I have confidence in them. As for me being bad, has anyone in the ROW squad been the Interforum Champions League Man of the Tournament?

Didnt think so

Last edited by a moderator:
The only reason you won that game is because LF actually got runs. Without him you would have been owned. I don't care about you little girlish trophy you won. Have you been performing lately? No!

And seeing as you go on and on about the one win here a thread for you too
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=38241

Last edited:
Hey guys lets cool it down and goes to everyone Wildwil,The spin etc etc doesnt mean u got the inter forum man of the tournament u get your ways it was a game which GB lost just because we were better than them in this game Remember A Loss is a lesson learnt.So guys Just peace this thing offfffffffffff

Hey guys lets cool it down and goes to everyone Wildwil,The spin etc etc doesnt mean u got the inter forum man of the tournament u get your ways it was a game which GB lost just because we were better than them in this game Remember A Loss is a lesson learnt.So guys Just peace this thing offfffffffffff

I agree, the ROW was better in this game because we used a tactic which didn't work. They were better in this game, and not through any of their own skill

As for Wildwil, I dont really take notice of the batting, not being my department, but my bowling has been very good. I took MOM in one of the earlier games and the last time we played you I had figures of 1-33 which are excellent. That "girlish trophy" meant I was the best player out of the 3 forum's best teams. The overall best you could say. So, call it girlish all you like, I dont care.

Oh and the link isnt very good IMO. GB used a rubbish tactic in that game and... hold on haven't we been through this? I CBA repeating myself.

I think I have made my point well enough now to end discussion here

Spin tbh it doesn't really have a lot to do with tactics. They outplayed us on a poor pitch. Anhilations will occur if one team plays crap and the other good. Eveyone in our side had a poor game, whereas pretty much all of their team had a good one. Simple as really. It's only a sim!

The Spin said:
Congrats Connor, you got a bowler out

Oh, I shouldnt be so harsh to you, that is an achievment for a player of your standard

Yes, of course. Despite us both having the same averages in cricsim, I guess that must mean that all pure legspinners suck.

Also, Chez, stop moaning so much. You got annihilated, so what? You didn't see the ROW team getting all up tight when we got hammered, did you? It's Cricsim, but obviously you have nothing better to do than to complain at everything.

Time for Briggsey to be captain :p

I played a lone role there dammit! If not for me we would have been skittled for 60 odd! Shocking! And to say it was a poor pitch the bowlers were ridicliously poor.

And I get no credit for choosing the entire ROW squad :mad:

Okay, you'll get your credit for that. You'll also get credit for abandoning the team and leaving all the duties on me...

Users who are viewing this thread