Sat 17th: Rest of World v Great Britain

Anyone on the ROW squad who thinks this means their team is actually good is kidding themselves. The tactic implemented by Treva was simply shocking and never had a hope of working. I hope we see some sense for the next match

Anyone on the ROW squad who thinks this means their team is actually good is kidding themselves. The tactic implemented by Treva was simply shocking and never had a hope of working. I hope we see some sense for the next match

Whatever, Chez. I'll just add you to my victims list.

And a nice MOM too. England really are terrible.

Shut up Chez. If you bowled well you might've actually done something towards the game. Hey it was a risky tactic and it didn't pay off, and I hold my hands up for it. But if the players actually performed it could've been oh so different. I think we would have won if we bowled first!

Oh and lads guess who owned you last round...

Doesnt mean if u bowl well in one match u get overconfident we will beat u as many times nt once in ur own backyard itself

Now thats a good bowling performance

Solid job boys. CNBD and Voldy returning the faith paid in them. Chase was a bit shaky, but it was good enough. And as long as we face teams with managers like Treva, we should continue to be unstoppable
That's unfair! I can understand your frustration again Voldy, but me? :p I mean in all honesty, I am the highest wicket-taker in your squad, along with Voldy, but I also conceeded less run than him, and had a lower economy rate. ;)
By the way, you can just call me cnbd, no need to capitalize every single letter since my username is cnbd_novice. And you forgot to mention our best bowler of the match, GrayNicolls. :)
The following was my first ball of the day (as well as the first wicket). I presume LF still edged it even though Cricsim doesn't mention it?
1.1 cnbd_'vice to Fox, wide, Thats going down the leg side, a wide no doubt
What a brilliant catch by GrayNicolls

Well that was a rather easy dismissal of Un-Great Britian! Pity that I didn't turn in a commendable performace wicket wise today, good economy rate at least so managed to pile some pressure on. Hopefully the next game will be more succesful with bat or ball.

Congrats Connor, you got a bowler out

Oh, I shouldnt be so harsh to you, that is an achievment for a player of your standard

Shut up Chez. If you bowled well you might've actually done something towards the game. Hey it was a risky tactic and it didn't pay off, and I hold my hands up for it. But if the players actually performed it could've been oh so different. I think we would have won if we bowled first!

Oh and lads guess who owned you last round...

If by risky you mean doomed to fail then I agree, it was risky. I could have performed, but by the time I got to bowl they needed about 40 at about 1.5rpo, so I cant see how my performance stopped us winning here.

That's unfair! I can understand your frustration again Voldy, but me? :p I mean in all honesty, I am the highest wicket-taker in your squad, along with Voldy, but I also conceeded less run than him, and had a lower economy rate. ;)
By the way, you can just call me cnbd, no need to capitalize every single letter since my username is cnbd_novice. And you forgot to mention our best bowler of the match, GrayNicolls. :)
The following was my first ball of the day (as well as the first wicket). I presume LF still edged it even though Cricsim doesn't mention it?

Zorax was saying you did well...

Well that was a rather easy dismissal of Un-Great Britian! Pity that I didn't turn in a commendable performace wicket wise today, good economy rate at least so managed to pile some pressure on. Hopefully the next game will be more succesful with bat or ball.

The ungreat and terrible team which thrashed you I might add

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=38177

Really Chez, you know we have a worthier response to that cheeky answer of yours, and guess who got the thrashing in that match? ;)

To be fair, we had a massive tactical lapse. Not a talent lapse, a tactical one. If we fielded a proper side then it would have been the same story as before

Unlikely. Our bowlers could have fired unlike last time.

and cnbd, GN just wiped out the tail. You and Voldy got the key wickets.
And yes Simbo, you'll still open. For the best intrests of the team. You'll be opening with Vinters, a lefty, so best you meet up with him at practice and work on some tactics.

Users who are viewing this thread