20.03.09: Manchester Divided @ Toronto Tanks

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Last years champions on their knees at this stage, but still, only a third of the way through the season, so plenty of chance to redeem themselves and storm through to the all important finals!

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Yes great going guys, Marsh have done well and I hope it keeps getting better for him the rest of the top order, MCG, khalek good bowling, I hope we keep getting hit about our logo and in turn we keep winning.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
We will have to start an internal investigation. MD are just too good to lose 3 in a row. Colin brags behind the scenes about his 'little plan'. How on earth did we lose to a side with THAT logo!?

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Our logo is a plot to lure you in so you are so interested with our logo that you forget about the cricket!!

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Our logo is a plot to lure you in so you are so interested with our logo that you forget about the cricket!!

Yup, you got that right mate, our 1 down batsman has just tell it as it is for you Lee, I hope all the other teams focus on our logo and not cricket!!!
And I will say this again, logos don't win matches, period. All round performance, commitment, and total team support for all win matches!!

Users who are viewing this thread