20.03.09: Manchester Divided @ Toronto Tanks

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't care if Skater is misfielding or batting like crap as long as he picks up another hattrick...

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I was going to say, I do that anyway! I'm a bowler. I took a hattrick in the last game. That's right. A HAT. TRICK. 3 wickets in 3 balls. Be afraid. Be very afraid. After tomorrow your bad logo won't be the only thing we have to laugh at.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Hopefully we can turn our good performances into a victory, which we haven't achieved yet this season. We HAVE to do this soon.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Great to see you are all motivated. Skater - :D Just need to Nats to show up, have a bit of luck, work as a team, and we're set.

C'MON MAN D!!!

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Toronto Tanks Team:

1 Shaun Marsh (Bat)
2 Bilal91 (Bat)
3 holdenator (Bat)
4 Michael Clarke (Bat)
5 Ledzep (Bat) (Cap)
6 20/20 PRO (wicket keeper)
7 Daniel Vettori (Bowling/AR)
8 khalek (Fast-Medium Bowler) (VC)
9 WestIndian (RH Fast Bowler)
10 MCG (LH Fast Bowler)
11 sanjogmaiti (LS Bowler)

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Maybe I should start trying and get a hattrick. Shouldn't be too hard especially as I'm a pure batter;)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Maybe I should start trying and get a hattrick. Shouldn't be too hard especially as I'm a pure batter;)
I don't think we're gonna toss you the ball anytime soon, but you could always aim for a hattrick of sixes. I wouldn't mind that. Not one bit.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Sorry to Manchester but I'm really liking the Toronto lineup, has strength in every department. Should be easy to make some money out of the bookies on this match.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Sorry to Manchester but I'm really liking the Toronto lineup, has strength in every department. Should be easy to make some money out of the bookies on this match.
a) Since when did you become a corrupt match fixer?
b) Shhhhhhhh :spy

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Who will win then?
Good question. Well I think we should boycott this match, Toronto have clearly cheated with their better line up.

If it were me choosing the line up:
Sanga (+)
Jayasuriya
Covvy
Jaz (*)
DPRA
Roborocks
Giggity
Pak Cricketer
Tanvir
Skater
WHM

But it isn't, so if we win, ignore this line up. If we lose, it is your fault for not choosing it ;)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I was at the Donkeys, remember? It was cumpolsory.

I'm batting at 5 today! Are myself, Covvy and Giggity Giggity going to keep changing positions?
Unlikely :p It'll change after the first round of average increases. Which reminds me, both Covvy and Giggity need one more post in this thread...

@ WHM - It's your fault either way. You put the team in my hands. If we lose, it's your fault.

Users who are viewing this thread