20 Glorious years of Sachinism |Salute to the Master |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
109910.jpg

It was the winter of 1989 when a 16-year old Sachin Tendulkar made his debut for India against Pakistan, their fiercest rivals. He came armed with an already formidable reputation and began the journey that scaled a summit that a few would imagine was possible. Twenty years later, Sachin Tendulkar is a legend among his peers and a colossus that history would place on a heady pedestal. He still plays the game with limitless enthusiasm and continues to enchant.

Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar completes his 20 years in international cricket in the coming 15th November.

Over 17000 runs in ODI's and 12,000 runs in test series he's the man leading in the both forms of the game.

Starting from the guly cricket he's now the pride of our whole nation.

Many a times it's always him who brings up smile on faces, people gathering on Tv showroom and cheering when he comes to bat, cant explain the spirit which runs in the blood of crowds when he scores a ton.

photo22.jpg

photo25.jpg

photo30.jpg

Sachin_449682a.jpg

team.jpg

sachin-CT-96_big.jpg

sachin_eng.jpg

sach-aus-che_big.jpg

Salute to the master :hpraise

YouTube - Exclusive interview with Sachin Tendulkar on 20 years of international cricket - Part 1

Harsha Bhogle "The Sachin I know"

Sources:- Cricketnext, Sachinsim, Cricinfo, Cricketnext.

Hats off to Sachin :hpraise :hpraise as he is the best batsman India has ever had. he should even get an Lifetime Achievement Award. and he is still 49 runs away from getting 30,000 International Cricket runs.

good work Chety.. KIU and yeah, Sachin is the legend, not god as he's still alive;);) (The one who is dead is considered as god as per Hindu Mythology, which Sachin, Myself, many Indians follow;))

good work Chety.. KIU and yeah, Sachin is the legend, not god as he's still alive (The one who is dead is considered as god as per Hindu Mythology, which Sachin, Myself, many Indians follow)

Let's keep the god thing out of this, or else the morons will enter here wasting this place :facepalm

Legend will remain Legend forever :hpraise. He will remember all the time whenever Best Batsman of all time is mentioned. He is great cricketer also who plays with good sportsman spirit :hpraise

good work Chety.. KIU and yeah, Sachin is the legend, not god as he's still alive;);) (The one who is dead is considered as god as per Hindu Mythology, which Sachin, Myself, many Indians follow;))

dont make a fool of yourself!!!

If you dont know , dont TALK:mad:

braguvaran added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

Legend will remain Legend forever :hpraise. He will remember all the time whenever Best Batsman of all time is mentioned. He is great cricketer also who plays with good sportsman spirit :hpraise

any instances or examples may i ask

dont make a fool of yourself!!!

If you dont know , dont TALK:mad:

braguvaran added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

any instances or examples may i ask

He is not a fool. He is just saying what some people believe to be the truth, in a few places. For example my grandmom used to say to me that once someone dies, they become one with God (i.e. after fulfilling all their desires; if they die before fulfillment of any desires, they are born again in that cycle until they fulfill all their desires).

Anyways, this is not a spiritual thread, but Sachin is one of the greatest cricketers that the world has ever seen. Cant visualise the day when he retires from the game. Wish he keeps playing on forever (although his body needs to be taken care of)

Yes it does his there any person who has a better record than him who is still playing and alive?

Am not questioning his batting skills! just asking any instances of genuine sportsmanship exibited by sachin as Friend863 was saying!!

Yes there have been several times when he was not given out but if he knew he was out he would himself walk away. unlike some other players

Yes there have been several times when he was not given out but if he knew he was out he would himself walk away. unlike some other players

Not given out but still walked!!!:sarcasm
mate thats gilly !!! not sachin :laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread