2006 VB OD CUP FINAL Match

yer guys please sim it early its getting on my nerves now :p

Well we are the underdogs here but I have stacked all my vCash on us. So we better win this one. Come on!

Dont worry guys we will be simming it early but there will be a few twists/suprises that none of you know about except rickyp, siddharth and myself.

gday guys, soz about my absense lately, bloody mid years!

i should be a bit more active now as i had 2 sacs last week (you vics should know what that means)

Im gonna be behind the Rockers for this one! good luck to all!

Brett_Lee said:
Dont worry guys we will be simming it early but there will be a few twists/suprises that none of you know about except rickyp, siddharth and myself.

Well, that is good, let me guess :

1. Fours, Sixes, Wickets in bold.
2. Maybe an option in Cricsim which makes the game very close.
3. Prizes for the MOM, :p
4. Awards after it.

I will think of more later! :D

Bala said:
Well we are the underdogs here but I have stacked all my vCash on us. So we better win this one. Come on!

Well, I wont bet because I rarely use vBookie!

rickyp said:

Hey, then I will hit you with rocks! ;)

rickyp said:
gday guys, soz about my absense lately, bloody mid years!

i should be a bit more active now as i had 2 sacs last week (you vics should know what that means)

Well said rickyp. Well backed. Also its none of what you said viral

rockers are def the in form team of the one day comp and i cant see this game being of any degree of difficulty

rickyp said:
rockers are def the in form team of the one day comp and i cant see this game being of any degree of difficulty
I'm going for the Warriors, I have been very impressed by their odds and if they let me down I shall be extremely disappointed and will punish you all by bowling several consecutive beam balls at you all in the next fc match.

Users who are viewing this thread