2010 World Cup to be seeded - Sepp Blatter

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The FAI are asking for the play off to be replayed.

No chance really. Personally i don't know why people are annoyed over Henry, its the refrees and linesmenm they should blame for unproper acts. Maradona also scored a goal with his fist, no replay didn't took place. For sportmanship, how mnay times we did see sportmanship ?? Football is definately a game where the sportsmanship chances are mostly Zero. Kind of rough tackles player does and oppositions go through is beyond sportsmanship.

Henry admitted straight away but Maradona claimed God Hands

Last edited:

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
a replay is just silly, and pure hysteria (mind you, still pales in comparison to the furore over sydney 08)

I think a world cup ban for Henry would be appropriate (either the whole thing or 3 matches). players are prepared to do anything they can get away with to win, but I think a few more would be less willing to take the bullet if they missed out. in the grand scheme of things you have to consider this has probably cost irelands economy millions.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
No chance really. Personally i don't know why people are annoyed over Henry, its the refrees and linesmenm they should blame for unproper acts. Maradona also scored a goal with his fist, no replay didn't took place. For sportmanship, how mnay times we did see sportmanship ?? Football is definately a game where the sportsmanship chances are mostly Zero. Kind of rough tackles player does and oppositions go through is beyond sportsmanship.

Henry admitted straight away but Maradona claimed God Hands

And even now, he hasn't admitted that he cheated us out of the World Cup. Even now, over twenty years later! I remember an interview with him a few years back and he didn't admit it then. I know it was over twenty years ago, and we should get over it bla bla bla, but the fact is, that England team could've gone on to win that World Cup.

Users who are viewing this thread