Fifa world cup draw

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thats not what he meant though. He said there's no "soccer" shown here when there clearly is, add W-league to the list too. :D

Now why would I ever abuse you?... you live all the way in launny.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
.... I'm sure they show some form of Aussie Rules on TV in the UK.

I know for a fact they show finals, but maybe that's on Sky.

And AFL isn't that big because the players aren't money hungry flips.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
I'm sure you could get AFL somewhere in the UK?

Thats not what he meant though. He said there's no "soccer" shown here when there clearly is, add W-league to the list too.

Now why would I ever abuse you?... you live all the way in launny.

Launny? Hobart the way to go mate;)

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Nice to see an Aussie (Cricketdude) helping out an Englishman in an argument. A very rare sight ;)

Lets leave it at that then and keep this topic for talk about the World Cup.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
He means actual leagues (bar Champions League), like the EPL for instants?

:laugh :laugh :laugh :rtfl :rtfl :rtfl :rtfl

Champions League could be argued as the biggest competition in the world. Bundesliga is one of the most high scoring, free flowing and unpredictable leagues in the world, and Serie A has a lot of followers. It's probably 2nd or 3rd biggest league after the EPL, and La Liga.

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
:laugh :laugh :laugh :rtfl :rtfl :rtfl :rtfl

Champions League could be argued as the biggest competition in the world. Bundesliga is one of the most high scoring, free flowing and unpredictable leagues in the world, and Serie A has a lot of followers. It's probably 2nd or 3rd biggest league after the EPL, and La Liga.

Yeah I know, but I didn't bother with a lecture since I knew he didn't know much.

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
Yeah I know, but I didn't bother with a lecture since I knew he didn't know much.

Well aint you just a tweaking idiot then? yeh.

How do Champions league highlights on SBS count. The only live game they show in the final.

Serie A and the German league are on digital TV only.

But never mind, im sure your just bitter being and outcast Tasmanian who has actually never seen a live sporting event in his life. Right?

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Well aint you just a fliping idiot then? yeh.

I was talking about Covvy but anyway...
How do Champions league highlights on SBS count. The only live game they show in the final.
No they show group matches, 16, the quarter finals, semi and the finals.
They show two matches live or sometimes more on the matchdays. What usually happens is The matchday just say on Wednesday LIVE Inter vs Barca are 5:30 AM and 8:30 pm delayed Liverpool vs Lyon and then the next day on Thursday Manchester Utd vs Wolfsburg at 5:30 AM... and so on. SBS show every matchday.

Plus I didn't mention the UEFA Europa league, they show every matchday of that live. You can watch some on this thursday and Friday 6:45AM and delayed later(different teams) 8:30PM on SBS Two. ;)
Digital TV is free to air. :doh
But never mind, im sure your just bitter being and outcast Tasmanian who has actually never seen a live sporting event in his life. Right?
...what? :confused:

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Well aint you just a dohing idiot then? yeh.

A lot of Champions League is live on SBS. Last year I would get up at 4:30am to watch Liverpool in round of 16/QF/Semis etc and decide whether I wanted to watch it on SBS or ESPN.

Serie A and Bundesliga are on one.

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
A lot of Champions League is live on SBS. Last year I would get up at 4:30am to watch Liverpool in round of 16/QF/Semis etc and decide whether I wanted to watch it on SBS or ESPN.

Serie A and Bundesliga are on one.

Semi? who did you go for in the semi's? :laugh

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Meh, I'm a n00b at socer, don't really care about anything apart from world cup, EPL and the best of them all, A-league (I'm joking BTW)

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
I was talking about Covvy but anyway...

Oh, my bad, now thats embarassing.:eek:

But my point about no live sport in Tasmania still stands!;)

Anyway, i heard that Foxsports might be buying the sole rights to the World Cup?? Not sure if its true, but alot of people will be pissed off if this happens.

Users who are viewing this thread