Fifa world cup draw

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
People will never forgive Kalac for that one missed save. He's done us good too!

ROFL @ his last game, it was 1-0 and he got taken off with three minutes left and Beauchamp headed a home goal past Schwarzer.....

Tragic :D

See, you Aussies don't deserve to be playing football, you don't even know the terminology :p

Mercules

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can't be disappointed tbf. As long as we avoid Germany in the 2nd round we should make at least the quarters and probably even the semis.

I expect the US'll probably beat us though, topping the group so we get Germany who will knock us out.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Us English call it football and it was created by the English. No idea why you guys call 'Aussie Rules' football. It's mainly played with your hands. As with you Yanks and American football.

Auwais

International Coach
Dunno why most Aussies are optimistic on here. I'd like to see them cause a few upsets but the side looks a lot weaker than in the past. Here's hoping they prove me wrong.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Dunno why most Aussies are optimistic on here. I'd like to see them cause a few upsets but the side looks a lot weaker than in the past. Here's hoping they prove me wrong.

Our defence is as tight as ever. We only conceded 1 goal all qualifying campaign and we went on a massive clean sheet run. We just need someone up front who can compliment Kewell and Cahill well, and the midfield to click.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Our defence is as tight as ever. We only conceded 1 goal all qualifying campaign and we went on a massive clean sheet run. We just need someone up front who can compliment Kewell and Cahill well, and the midfield to click.

Is Aloisi the man, provided he can return to form?

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
I doubt it. We needed McDonald to be able to score at international level, but he just can't so it's a risk to play him just up front with Cahill behind. If McDonald plays, Kennedy must play or put Kewell up front.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Kewell has shown in the Turksih league he can still score heaps of goals up front, so maybe him. As long as he can stay on the park.

Users who are viewing this thread